Tournaments extinct?

Just want to know I can go blow my load......of ally points and GW currency

Replies

• 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I hope tournaments are extinct for good. If they ever bring them back, it will be a bloodbath since everyone will have over 1m ally points.
  • Options
    Let's hope so. Especially with zetas now, I have no interest in trying to compete in tourneys.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Dave79
    100 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yeah, the useless people at this forum whined about tournaments of all things that is wrong with this game and instead we got characters locked up tight behind a massive pay wall.

Well done
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    Dave79 wrote: »
    Yeah, the useless people at this forum whined about tournaments of all things that is wrong with this game and instead we got characters locked up tight behind a massive pay wall.

Well done **** ****

I rather have a character and a paywall then 10 Chirrut Shards
  • Options
    I really think, that tourneys could have a more friendly designe, and then most will be happy, IMO many aspects **** (like so time consuming) but a few concepts where ok, and the bad areas could be improved.
  • Options
    we know for a fact that they will be back because they said that they other U-Wing will be back at a later date, and if they said that it WILL be back then that means it will unfortunately, or possibly a good thing if they fix all of the mistakes with it
  • Options
    I hope they are extinct, never to return in the form they were.
  • Options
    People hated on tournaments, yet the rewards were amazing. Better gear payout than 75% of my finishes in both heroic Raids.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat

Can either of you confirm that tournaments are gone for good or if we should still plan for them?
  • Options
    The least you can do is give us mod packs
  • Options
    Dave79 wrote: »

Well done **** ****

You're whining and got personal, they stopped tournaments probably because they couldn't control the cheating
  • Options
    I would spend them all on bronziums