Storm trooper

So... Can we get a rework on storm trooper. The regular one.

It would be cool if his taunt had a higher chance to remove more turn meter.

50% chance to remove 10% is a cool concept. But based on his stats it doesnt compete with someone like storm han.

Replies

• Options
    Storm Trooper is supposed to be the worst empire character that almost always miss and can't take a hit to survive so current design is working as intended. :)
    Nocifer Deathblade
    Leader and Founder of The Dread Masters
  • Options
    Storm Trooper is supposed to be the worst empire character that almost always miss and can't take a hit to survive so current design is working as intended. :)

Any real Star Wars fan knows stormtroopers are extremely accurate.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Mob enforcer also needs a rework
  • Options

Best truth I've seen all day haha.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Every single EU fans except ones that don't read EU......headed by a dude with last name Lucas. And he said "Stormstroopers will not connect with named Rebels that I deemed important!" and listened the stormtroopers have.
    So, it really doesn't matter they can shoot or not. They can't connect as that is the way they been programmed.
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My Suggestion:

Imperial Marksmanship:
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to call an Empire ally to Assist.

Stormtrooper Bravado:
    Taunt for 3 turns and grant Empire allies Defense Up for 3 turns. In addition, Stormtrooper gains a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter from each enemy whenever he is damaged while Taunting. Whenever Stormtrooper loses the taunt buff, reduce the cooldown of empire ability by 1.

Reconstruction:
    Stormtrooper gains 10% Defense and 10% HP for each living Empire ally. In addition, Stormtrooper revives with 100% Health and taunts for 2 turns the first time he is defeated.
  • Options

Warning shots. It's all about the warning shots. Unfortunately, that's as far as ST boot camp trains for at the range.

I'd be happy with one change if there's only room for one: auto-taunt at the beginning of a match.