Ewok help

as im starting to get into the 6 7 8 parts of the dark side campaign, i've run into a bit of a halt with the scouts

is their a way to block the ewok scouts damage? as he's able to shoot my max shield RG into yellow than kill him next turn

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to point out an obvious strategy, but higher gear levels and stronger mods are what you most likely need. What team are you running?
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Sorry to point out an obvious strategy, but higher gear levels and stronger mods are what you most likely need. What team are you running?

phasma sidious vader RG n Maul
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The high-damage shot is a special, so if you can ability block them it could help. Put Boba in there.
  • Options
    More HP and more damage is a must. I still have yet to complete some of the Hard Darkside stuff because I lack the mods and gear level on a few heroes. It will all come with time. What level and gear level are the heroes you're using?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    More HP and more damage is a must. I still have yet to complete some of the Hard Darkside stuff because I lack the mods and gear level on a few heroes. It will all come with time. What level and gear level are the heroes you're using?

lvl 80 chars at 8-9
  • Options
    Sidious hits extremely soft, Vader is okay, phasma is average at best. Besides Maul, you need more damage to be able to take out the scouts before they take you out.

Do you have EP? Even at a lower star he should be good.

TFP and Boba are two amazing characters that you might be able to use, both easy farms.

Try to start each encounter with a lot of turn meter, so you can take out them before they attack
  • Options
    Sidious hits extremely soft, Vader is okay, phasma is average at best. Besides Maul, you need more damage to be able to take out the scouts before they take you out.

Do you have EP? Even at a lower star he should be good.

TFP and Boba are two amazing characters that you might be able to use, both easy farms.

Try to start each encounter with a lot of turn meter, so you can take out them before they attack

TFP? I don't have Palps but should be able to now that I have wiggs n wedge