Old Ben Rework

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Old Ben needs to have a taunt that can't be dispelled or ignored. This way, his unique will not be useless anymore. His special should also be reduced by 1 turn or even 2 turns because 5 turn CD is inconvenient.
  • Options
    To be honest, all tanks should have a taunt. I'd argue that without a taunt (or a mechanism to protect your squad by absorbing damage), then that character is not actually a tank.
  • Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    Would prefer his zeta being: whenever an ally is damaged, 50% of the intended damage is transferred to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Would be a new form of tanking other than taunt, and would make him viable again.

I love it. This would be perfect. I say make it light side only.
  • Options
    Would prefer his zeta being: whenever an ally is damaged, 50% of the intended damage is transferred to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Would be a new form of tanking other than taunt, and would make him viable again.

Not just light side, make it for specific characters like Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie, he didn't give no fu**s about anyone else.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Not just light side, make it for specific characters like Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie, he didn't give no fu**s about anyone else.

Well he did, they just all died so those where who was left for him to care about.
  • Options
    Grokus wrote: »
    To be honest, all tanks should have a taunt. I'd argue that without a taunt (or a mechanism to protect your squad by absorbing damage), then that character is not actually a tank.

Yeah, even the awful Stormtrooper has a taunt. Tanks should have some mechanism to mitigate damage to the squad somehow.
  • Options
    I'd like to see zeta mind tricks steal an enemy character for a couple of turns