Training Droid packs - where are they?!?

Wifi
36 posts Member
So many of us do not have access to the training droid packs in the store. This is not fair. Everyone I know has trained up all there characters and it's effecting arena and GW.

If you don't have access either, post here and eventually they will respond to us.

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    Options
    here!
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Options
    Perhaps it is only appearing on IOS only? I don't have it either :'(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Have you ever bought Something? They are available to those who have spent 4.99 or more
  • Options
    I spent a butt load and its not available for me either. Though even if it was available I'm not purchasing.
  • Options
    @ea_jesse
    is there no update on the training droid sale? regarding the, total lack of it being 30% off? this is just asking for people to be filing for the big R from their respective carriers
  • Options
    @ ea_jesse bump, because seriously, whats going on??
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    @ea_jesse
    is there no update on the training droid sale? regarding the, total lack of it being 30% off? this is just asking for people to be filing for the big R from their respective carriers

I have not seen these as well didn't even know about it definitely could blow some cash on them.
  • Options
    I heard about this pack supposedly you can traina toon from 1 to 60 but nothing has appeared in the store
  • Options
    I haven't seen this yet either. I'm on android and I've spent well over $4.99. It's just another case of EA pigeonholing one group of players into one bracket and another group into the other. It has happened with packs, it has happened with subscriptions, now it's happening with this.

Although I wouldn't have bought it, it sets a bad precedent of what we can expect in the future.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    They are in both my accounts.

In my alt it looks like this:
    ZKyrg2O.png

U only get the droids not the credits to level up ur heroes. It cost 1 million to level a hero to 70.
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    They are in both my accounts.

In my alt it looks like this:
    ZKyrg2O.png

U only get the droids not the credits to level up ur heroes. It cost 1 million to level a hero to 70.

Lol you have all those deals mmm never once seen the Herione or droid one.

Dont they want my money? , lol
  • Options
    I spent $0 on this game and i am running iOS with iphone 6s and i can see the training droid pack. I bought it with the rewarded crystal and i think i ll have time to buy another one
  • Options
    I spent $0 on this game and i am running iOS with iphone 6s and i can see the training droid pack. I bought it with the rewarded crystal and i think i ll have time to buy another one

Odd i am still waiting was gonna drop 300 on crystals for it and some packs.
  • Options
    Nothing in my store but the force awakens pack.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse hey bud any chance we can get some information as alot of us cannot see the droid pack.
  • Wifi
    36 posts Member
    Options
    I think the common denominator is that only iOS users got the droid pack. Can any Android users confirm that they have access to the training droid pack in the store? If this is the case, this is total crap as I noticed a huge change in Arena and GW since the packs became available.
  • Options
    No we don't. So.....iOS got Poe and now this. ...conspiracy!!! Unacceptable! I'm quitting but only after they nerf everything I don't have!
  • Options
    I haven't seen this yet either. I'm on android and I've spent well over $4.99. It's just another case of EA pigeonholing one group of players into one bracket and another group into the other. It has happened with packs, it has happened with subscriptions, now it's happening with this.

Although I wouldn't have bought it, it sets a bad precedent of what we can expect in the future.

Same for me, but I may have purchased the pack (definitely would buy some packs like the limited time ones if offered, either those actual ones or a new variation depending on contents)
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    it seems that iOS has and Android doesn't... Poe went for iOS and Phasma for Android... Who is deciding who gets what??? Is there a case when CG and EA prefers more iOS than Android? Apple against Samsung? They should treat all players equally...
  • Options
    I don't have any character packs, Droid packs, crystal subsctiptions, or fanny packs. Help a brotha out! It's a new month and my PayPal has excess dollars to jettison.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse any information bud?, still cannot see the droid packs and i have money to blow on them lol.
  • Options
    I haven't heard of this.
    Right now I don't have an option to actually buy training droids... Not that I would, the screenshot of the 45 tier 5 dorids sounds nice but I wouldn't dish out 300+ crystals for them, those crystals could go towards better things in my opinion