Bronco58
26 posts Member
edited February 2017
what are some Elite teams

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. They are all super slow and AOE teams would eat that up.
  • Options
    HK 47 as non leader with no droids? You just made a revive team that has almost no DPS or debuffs. Agree with @atlas1, anyone with a half decent squad of anything would just eat that team alive.
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    ...... Why did you edit your original post? What happened to your revive team?
  • Options
    well i thought it was good team but i didnt really look at the toons untill you guys said what you guys did so thx for making me look at the toons more than i did.
  • Options
    Bronco58 wrote: »
    well i thought it was good team but i didnt really look at the toons untill you guys said what you guys did so thx for making me look at the toons more than i did.

Don't cast your idea away just because people tell you its not going to work. The more important thing in this game is to have fun with the team you decide to use because the grind for gear/currency/shards etc takes a lot out of you and if you aren't having fun then you are going to burn out quickly.

Use a team you enjoy using, don't worry about the meta as much.

Just my opinion though, and this is coming from someone with a Wiggs team :P
  • Bronco58
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ok wats ur ally code @JRS200x
    i figured a revive team would be a good team alltho i dont use a revive team
    my main team is Phasma (L) 5's Savage Kit and RG
  • Options
    Yea man, this game is the best when you're having fun. But some teams are elite compared to others....
    Rex, wedge, Biggs, chirrut, baze
    Wedge, Biggs, chirrut, baze, GK
    zVader, tfp, boba, Palp, shore, sub in b2/sid
    zMaul, Palp, GK/Vader/b2/boba/baze&chirrut/whatever
    zQGJ, Ani, aayla, GK, Yoda
    Droids can still be strong on offense
    Palp, tfp, boba, shore/baze/Vader/rg/sunfac/b2

If you are lower level...
    Wedge, Biggs, lando, sth, boba/rg/sunfac/jka/palp/b2
    Droids
    Etc.

Also there are some hodgepodge teams you can use of random toons...
    Boba, Palp, tfp, Kylo, Ani, sunfac, shore, chaze, b2, rex, GK, aayla, all work pretty well on thier own without teams built around them.

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, and some might not agree.

• Options
    697-925-875
  • Options
    Mod set with +25 at least in each for the 5 members.
  • JRS200x
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You desperately need some more focus as far as what heroes you want etc. You have a ton of heroes unlocked but nothing geared or leveled up really. You need to decide on who you want as your main team and get those heroes geared up and maxed out.

What are you wanting to do? Raise your arena rank? Complete GW every day? Be a better raider?

You are probably closest to having a decent Jedi squad. You have JKA, Kit Fisto, Mace, QGJ, and Ahsoka ready or close to ready. That is an okay team that can help you increase rank and can be used in the AAT raid for phase 1. Its not ideal, but it works.
  • Bronco58
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    all 3 of those things actually @JRS200x
  • JRS200x
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    all 3 of those things actually @JRS200x

Then you need to focus. You are closest to a Jedi team.. so i would focus on that initially.

You also need to get a Scoundrel team ready for Credit Heist etc, so Lando, Boba, ST Han, IG 88, Greedo or another of your scoundrels.. you have them all unlocked, but pick 5 and get them 7* and geared up to at least 8 or 9 so you can complete the Heist.

A Rebel team would be Lando, ST Han, Wedge, Biggs, Leia or Ackbar. You can use your Rebel Luke initially since he is already pretty much ready to go. Replace Leia or Ackbar with him. Again, you have all rebels unlocked, now focus on 7* them and gearing them up to IX.

You seem to have pretty much every hero unlocked... which is impressive. Now focus on specific teams that are useful in multiple areas, like Scoundrels.
  • Options
    Boba L, Kylo, GK, Barriss and JKA is my end goal.
  • JRS200x
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Do you have every hero unlocked? You seem to...

Well everyone except for raid specific heroes and a couple others like Uroroororororooo
  • Options
    Hockystyxx wrote: »
    If you're talking to me yeah. My secura and rex are stuck rn. I'm trying to get the furnace for gear 9 on both. And they both only have 3 mods each that are perfect for them. Still farming them. I switched my maxed out squad for this squad facing maxed wiggs, EP and vaders and I actually hit under top 100 for the first time with a 7000 secura and rex

Edit: my JKA and QGJ are maxed, fives is 1 gear away from gear X

Nah, talking to Bronco
  • Options
    yeah i wasn't really focused when i first started the game @JRS200x
  • Options

Team USA
    Team Russia
    Team GB
    Team China

You're welcome forum friend. Lol
  • Options
    lol thx a lot forum friend
    Tigzie wrote: »

Team USA
    Team Russia
    Team GB
    Team China

• Options
    lol thx a lot forum friend

Team USA
    Team Russia
    Team GB
    Team China

I couldn't resist hehe :)
  • Options
    kind of figured bud @Tigzie
  • Options

Team USA
    Team Russia
    Team GB
    Team China
    Team Jamaica: +775 SPD.

• Options
    DrewR wrote: »
    Team USA
    Team Russia
    Team GB
    Team China
    Team Jamaica: +775 SPD.

Team Jamaica weakness - the final bobsleigh turn reduce speed by 900 cut health by half lol

@Bronco58 seeing as I've had a few jokes I should probably be useful a bit lol

Elite teams you can get elite sith, Jedi, clones, resistance

Basically as long as there's a good synergy you're gonna have a pretty sweet team a Zeta will make your team pretty hardcore and the more you play them the better you'll be with them

It depends on the area of the game you're most interested in whether you want an elite team for rancor, tank, heroic ranc, heroic tank, arena, guild war, fleet etc as a team that's elite in arena isn't necessarily going to be elite in another aspect :)

If you narrow it down some more we can help but as an overall consensus go with a high synergy team and you can't really go too wrong