Post your Arena Rank at 6:00pm!!!

Song
863 posts Member
edited January 2016
Will update in 20mins !! I just refilled 50 crystals for extra 5attacks.. currrently at 43Rank with 3 attacks left. Use imgur if you want to post picture like mine on below.

ADUZItU.jpg
TgxA2b4.png

Replies

• Castaspella
    354 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm fairly stationary at #6 with one free attack remaining, might settle, or maybe try and snipe position 4->1.

Edit: will report back.
  • Options
    1st. Same for 27 of the past 30 days. :#
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    End up in 36rank and still have 1 attack left. For folks that still in rank in 51-100. It is good idea to spend 50 Crystals to have extra 5 Attack. So you can jump to top 50 and you get 150crystals vs 100crystals( 101-200 rank)

SL8WZVG.png
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    End up in 36rank and still have 1 attack left. For folks that still in rank in 51-100. It is good idea to spend 50 Crystals to have extra 5 Attack. So you can jump to top 50 and you get 150crystals vs 100crystals( 101-200 rank)

SL8WZVG.png

What's in that Excaliburwalker team? any idea?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    First time i have seen him.. I never ever get top 20. lol
  • Options
    I managed to snipe someone for the 20 spot with just a few minutes remaining. First time I've finished in the 11-20 bracket.
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

SL8WZVG.png

If I had to guess, Ackbar, Han, Leia, Rey, and QGJ.

If he's ftp, then Ackbar, Han, HS, Luke and Phasma or QGJ
  • Options
    Oh and #1 today :)
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    http://imgur.com/a/a6LAg

Took the default name because kids were driving me nuts the night I started playing. Can't wait until they give us an option to change it.

Oh...line up is:
    Sidious (L)
    Kylo
    Luminara
    Phasma
    Daka

Krey
  • Options

SL8WZVG.png

I would like to know too. My current project is: Ackbar (leader), Leia, Rey, Poe and QGJ, having Poe and QGJ total maxed, Leia 7* tier 7, Ackbar 6* tier 5 and Rey 5* tier 5. It will take some time yet.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

SL8WZVG.png

I would like to know too. My current project is: Ackbar (leader), Leia, Rey, Poe and QGJ, having Poe and QGJ total maxed, Leia 7* tier 7, Ackbar 6* tier 5 and Rey 5* tier 5. It will take some time yet.

Why aren't you running Han? I think he's better if he has the same speed as Poe (with the Ackbar buff)

Just curious, not criticizing
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Why aren't you running Han? I think he's better if he has the same speed as Poe (with the Ackbar buff)

Speed leadership skills do not work on the first turn so Han will never go first turn like Poe.

Krey
  • Crymsonkyng
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    X9dZhfc.jpg
    19th today. Rough one... My Poe went second 4times lol
  • Options
    oWpArJ7.jpg
    Current Team:
    Phasma 7*
    Sidious 7*
    Luminara 7*
    Daka 6*
    Rey 5*
  • Options

l3end3r wrote: »

Leader speed buffs dont effect on first turn so they wont be same speed when it matters, IE going first.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Sh1Ugim.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    4/7 days this week

2dhz0gi.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

SL8WZVG.png

@xJazzx

FYI incase if you wondering.. he was at rank 27 and i beat him and still with 80-90% hp, no casualty. i'm still wondering how he can get to Rank 1.. SMH

IFjI1tv.png
  • Options
    75th today. I'm quite pleased I have maintained my under 100 rank for the last week.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Got to rank 1 for the first time today. I've always been lower rank.

RmXtdmY.png

Sniped the rank 1 just on time for rewards :D
    YKviKBU.png

Gee thanks capital games!
    AlP6LPp.png
  • Options
    Key to getting rank is don't even fight a battle till 5pm then I do all 5 in that hour jump from mid 40s to top 5. I do it every day.
  • Options
    Defileable wrote: »
    Key to getting rank is don't even fight a battle till 5pm then I do all 5 in that hour jump from mid 40s to top 5. I do it every day.

5PM Pst?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Nbiq8pA.jpg
    Still have 2 attacks unused
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection