Is Potency Bugged?

My Rex has tenacity at almost 60% and I have not seen him resist ability block from Boba Fett once. All of the Bobas that I am fighting have potency below 30%. It seems to me that I should be resisting but I am not, am I not understanding this mechanic correctly? I noticed this way back in the summer on my other account where Old Ben would land all of his debuffs 90% of the time with barely any potency at all (this was before mods).

Replies

• Options
    Potency seems to trump tenacity pretty often, in my experience.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    trump

48bdedbabcbb726fb24077926eab04f8_-donald-trump-meme-picture-trump-memes_720-569.jpeg
  • Options
    trump

48bdedbabcbb726fb24077926eab04f8_-donald-trump-meme-picture-trump-memes_720-569.jpeg

Man, lately I've been thinking trump reminds me of a movie star from way back. I just figured out who it was. Thanks!
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My Rex has tenacity at almost 60% and I have not seen him resist ability block from Boba Fett once. All of the Bobas that I am fighting have potency below 30%. It seems to me that I should be resisting but I am not, am I not understanding this mechanic correctly? I noticed this way back in the summer on my other account where Old Ben would land all of his debuffs 90% of the time with barely any potency at all (this was before mods).
    Basically for tenacity to work you'll need tons of it... they explain the formula here
    This is a signature.