Trouble with Zader in Rancor

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Akiraine wrote: »
    if you are running like zader with 3-4 empire sith .. don't bother saving cull, just auto it seriously ... haven't seen rancor take a single turn from p2-4 in last two rancors ... since tmr under zader is seriously bugged with rancor

Have you attempted the solo since the latest update patch 2 days ago?

yea did one just 22 hours before this post .. full auto
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    Akiraine wrote: »
    if you are running like zader with 3-4 empire sith .. don't bother saving cull, just auto it seriously ... haven't seen rancor take a single turn from p2-4 in last two rancors ... since tmr under zader is seriously bugged with rancor

Have you attempted the solo since the latest update patch 2 days ago?

I did. Hit auto 10% into p2 when I saw the tmr was still bugged. Seriously the only way the rancor gets a turn is if it somehow manages to dodge 5 attacks in a row. My team:
    Maegor wrote: »
    TMR on rancor is still bugged after the last update. All you need to manually do is p1 if you don't have the ideal squad, then you can auto. I use zader (only 169 speed), EP, tfp, qgj, sid (g9). The other four besides zader are all decently fast, but not obscenely fast (+60-80 speed).

Edit: Saving culling blade right now is a huge waste of time. Enough of a waste of time that it could possibly push you out of finishing in time if your guild clears it quick.

Edit2:
    MPac wrote: »
    Attempted this morning. Couldnt get through part 2 by myself with my toons. Zader 170 speed, EP (170), QGJ (162), TFP (204), Tarkin (slow)... I will have sidious in a few days and speed already 190.. will keep trying. I assume more speed will also help?

You need more speed, especially on your tfp and qgj (vader and ep are fine, maybe a hair more speed on ep would help). sid replacing tarkin will help as well, since you get moar dots!

fyi if you have foo .. use him in place of qgj .. need omegas on his second and third ability tho .. and u can even auto p1 .. just drop out of auto from time to time if u need deathmark cleared (ie he doesn't pick the correct character to clear deathmark most of the time)
  • Options
    I recently got Rex worked up to 7* and did something like Zader, TFP, Rex, QGJ, and RG. I wanted RG for the speed on basic. I just wanted to auto it after dealing with the first 3 pigs. I did, didn't even watch it, and was surprised to set it get 4 mil.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6lxcEYmtI Ahnoldt101 made a great video on youtube on the method of using a zeta vader lead for the rancor raid.
  • Options
    Why assuming it's bugged. In my opinion pigs are bugged, 50% -20tm can't be resist. Yet against the pigs...sometimes i can have 8 hits before one tm down (no dodge). Chance are 1/256, but it happen every time
  • Options
    Are people still soloing with zader team on auto? What do your mods look like speed and potency wise?
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    QGJ is bugged AF right now (removes TM with his assist attack) so using him as the 5th with Vader, TFP, EP, Sid is an easy solo auto for the most part.

I don't think it's a full bug. He doesn't always do it, I'm under the impression it looks like he is removing TM but its the assist that is doing the removing (it just removes when qgj hits). If you watch closely the assist toon never removes TM.