March login character?

Replies

• Options
    Taco wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »
    He means General Grievous. Just one reason why I tend to spell out the names instead of 2 letter acronyms for all the characters...

oh i knew what he ment but if i remember correctly gamorrean guard came out first so he is GG while Grievous is GeGr or just Grievous

Grievous is talked more than gamorrean

You hurt my feelings :(
  • Options
    They will probably let us know this Wednesday with the update as well as what to expect in March.

I doubt they will give us the exact character than. I would anticipate late this week at best more likely next week very early. However they may build up hype with the update this week.
  • Options
    They will probably let us know this Wednesday with the update as well as what to expect in March.

I doubt they will give us the exact character than. I would anticipate late this week at best more likely next week very early. However they may build up hype with the update this week.

They will likely let us know either Tomorro or the 28th.

Forum and game Updates on Tuesday weekly
  • Options

They will likely let us know either Tomorro or the 28th.

Forum and game Updates on Tuesday weekly

Lets hope tomorrow!! But I don't think its gonna happen tho
  • Options
    Its gonna be a reworked toon so maybe GG

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'LL BUY $100 IN CRYSTALS JUST TO CELEBRATE IT!
  • Options
    He means General Grievous. Just one reason why I tend to spell out the names instead of 2 letter acronyms for all the characters...

oh i knew what he ment but if i remember correctly gamorrean guard came out first so he is GG while Grievous is GeGr or just Grievous

Grievous came out when the shard shop was released, i think. And im pretty sure gamorrean guard came out with the raid.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a living embodiment of the August joke. So Lor San Tekka
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Grievous is talked more than gamorrean

You hurt my feelings :(

Nooo, sorry
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Grievous came out when the shard shop was released, i think. And im pretty sure gamorrean guard came out with the raid.

your correct with that, but im not sure if shard shop came first or raid came first
  • Options

your correct with that, but im not sure if shard shop came first or raid came first

Raid came out first.
  • Options
    Shard shop came out first. Shard shop came out around February, raids came out around April.
  • Options
    What's an Embo?
  • Options
    Shard shop came out first. Shard shop came out around February, raids came out around April.

If that's the case, Grievous didn't release at the same time as the shard shop. Because GamGuard was already in game when Grievous was released.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

If that's the case, Grievous didn't release at the same time as the shard shop. Because GamGuard was already in game when Grievous was released.

No GG came will before gamguard
  • Options
    I don't remember if Gguard came out before GG or not, I just know the shard shop came out before raids.
  • Options

Raid came out first.

shard shop came out months before the raid.
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

yes, grievous came out before gamorrean
  • Options
    it would be perfect timing for Sabine given the storyline if the show

Yeah Sabine with the Darksaber would be awesome!
  • Options

Raid came out first.

shard shop came out months before the raid.
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

yes, grievous came out before gamorrean

GG came before GG!
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    I think it will be a character from Star Wars Rebels. I don't know which one but I really believe it will be. In his latest podcast ea_jesse said something to the effect of: "...Rebels characters are closer than you think."
    Personally it'd be cool to have Blind Kanan, Sabine Wren, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Kalas or an Inquisitor.

Ew
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think it will be a character from Star Wars Rebels. I don't know which one but I really believe it will be. In his latest podcast ea_jesse said something to the effect of: "...Rebels characters are closer than you think."
    Personally it'd be cool to have Blind Kanan, Sabine Wren, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Kalas or an Inquisitor.

Just no.
  • Options

Please no.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options

Ew

Lol true
  • Options
    General Kenobi please
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options

Greivous came out when the Shard Shop debuted, that was roughly April. Gamorran Guard came out when guilds were introduced, that was roughly June.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Raid came out first.

I assure you it didn't.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Greivous came out when the Shard Shop debuted, that was roughly April. Gamorran Guard came out when guilds were introduced, that was roughly June.

Guilds did NOT release in june

Guilds was released in april, but shard shop was in february
  • Options

Raid came out first.

I assure you it didn't.

I really thought it did, but apparently I was just very wrong lol.... Would've bet money that Gamorean Guard came out before Grievous, but everyone else seems to say otherwise.
  • Options

Raid came out first.

I assure you it didn't.

I really thought it did, but apparently I was just very wrong lol.... Would've bet money that Gamorean Guard came out before Grievous, but everyone else seems to say otherwise.

yes i was initially wrong ,i didnt remember correctly :(, grievous was first then gamorrean guard.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/15533/game-update-2-23-2016#latest (grievous)
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31642/game-update-4-24-2016-part-1#latest (gamorrean/guilds/raid)

but i still think gamorrean guard is better for GG, while grievous is better with his name (minus the general part) everyone already knows grievous by his name as it is, but thats my opinion and the community as a hole can say otherwise if they want
  • Options
    it would be perfect timing for Sabine given the storyline if the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBA6ev5HMe4