March login character?

124Next

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »
    If they release R2 at some point, I hope he can shoot oil and blind characters.

he does shoot oil then lights it on fire, has a smoke screen, and normal shock attack (i think thats what it was haven't done the DS 9-d hard mission in a while)

Haha awesome. I haven't really tried any of the level 9 hard modes yet. I tried one a while back and got creamed on the first one I think.

And, thanks for the update CG_CapGaSP. It is much appreciated, and I enjoy seeing the team responding to the playerbase here. :smile:
  • Options
    R2 won't release until after Jedi Knight Luke and his X-Wing.

idk about then... he can work with a few ships, anakin's jedi star fighter, and anakin's other ship twilight, (maybe ep 4-6 falcon) to start.... i knows hes help in more but i dont know them all.
    he could join as soon as any of his ships are in or sooner as a character only..... or maybe the droid slot on ships is universal to a point and r2 can assist any republic/rebel ship
  • Options

idk about then... he can work with a few ships, anakin's jedi star fighter, and anakin's other ship twilight, (maybe ep 4-6 falcon) to start.... i knows hes help in more but i dont know them all.
    he could join as soon as any of his ships are in or sooner as a character only..... or maybe the droid slot on ships is universal to a point and r2 can assist any republic/rebel ship

I thought about them being universal but I doubt it? Since they already have Vader maybe they don't release a Anakin ship. Kind of like If they release an x-Wing for JKL, they won't for farmboy luke or visa versa.
  • Options

R2 saved the shiny ship from Naboo in the Phantom Menace when Padme, QGJ, Obi wan and Jar Jar escape through the trade federation blockade. I want that ship. And the one that gets blown up in Attack of the Clones, and the one that Padme flies to Mustafar in Revenge of the Sith. I want all those shiny ships from Naboo.
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Taco wrote: »
    Its gonna be a reworked toon so maybe GG

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'LL BUY $100 IN CRYSTALS JUST TO CELEBRATE IT!

Goddamnit, people. Stop getting Strike worked up. WE are the ones that have to deal with him in Line.
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I thought about them being universal but I doubt it? Since they already have Vader maybe they don't release a Anakin ship. Kind of like If they release an x-Wing for JKL, they won't for farmboy luke or visa versa.

no, no ,no. if they don't release at least 1 of his ships (twilight prefered) that could upset a lot of people. hes the best pilot in his time, he needs his ship. Also saying they already have vader's ship is like saying we didn't need palpatine since we already had sidious, or both hans, or anakin and vader, or every clone since we had boba (they are TECHNICALLY all the same person) just because we have a later version of something doesn't mean we cant have other versions... and farm luke didn't have a ship so of course they wouldn't give him one for himself (but i could see him as a helper to ep 4-6 falcon)
  • MantisRider
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Please make march the jedi month.... please make march the jedi month, please make march the jedi month... AND a Mace rework (with some cool anti sith abilities....)
  • Options
    Please make march the jedi month.... please make march the jedi month, please make march the jedi month... AND a Mace rework (with some cool anti sith abilities....)
    Plz no plz no plz no and no again. It's time to create diversity, there's other things then jedi/sith/rebells...
  • Options

Plz yes plz yes plz yes
  • Options

Just saying that would make the sith META the shortest META period of all time. So in this case i suggest they make it Jedi weak and that's it. Only buff Jedi for a weak and then nerf them back to normal on the 8th day.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

Mace Windu will never get a rework as long as GK is viable.

I get that same response when asking for a Stormtrooper rework.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Just saying that would make the sith META the shortest META period of all time. So in this case i suggest they make it Jedi weak and that's it. Only buff Jedi for a weak and then nerf them back to normal on the 8th day.
    At least Sith had 2 weeks; R1 didn't even take off, just like in movie. >:)

• Options
    With the sith rework, jedi might also get a rework
  • Options

no, no ,no. if they don't release at least 1 of his ships (twilight prefered) that could upset a lot of people. hes the best pilot in his time, he needs his ship. Also saying they already have vader's ship is like saying we didn't need palpatine since we already had sidious, or both hans, or anakin and vader, or every clone since we had boba (they are TECHNICALLY all the same person) just because we have a later version of something doesn't mean we cant have other versions... and farm luke didn't have a ship so of course they wouldn't give him one for himself (but i could see him as a helper to ep 4-6 falcon)

I hear ya, but I was thinking more along the lines of if certain droids were "locked" to a ship. But then again they could just release a clone wars R2 and a Rebels R2.
  • Options
    Captain Kirk (TOS)
  • Options
    Mace doesn't need a rework. He is the most overrated Jedi ever. Probably the most overrated fictional character of all time, but that I'm not sure of.

JKA should get a speeder for his ship. And after 2 turns, he runs out of oxygen and dies. But during that time, he has 100% evasion, 100% accuracy, and 100% critical chance.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    MykCnoE wrote: »
    Captain Kirk (TOS)

Yes. But to make him a viable character, he'd need to be the new spry death defying one from the recent movies. Ship wise however, I'd take original Kirk's Enterprise. This new seems to crash and burn in every new movie.
  • Options
    s0uleman wrote: »
    Mace doesn't need a rework. He is the most overrated Jedi ever. Probably the most overrated fictional character of all time, but that I'm not sure of.

What does that even have to do with a character in the game getting a good rework or not.

Also mace was overrated? Lmao dude cut off jango's head like it was nothing, and went 1v1 with ole sheev.
  • Options
    Maybe it'll be Luke. Aw who am I kidding? We all know it won't be
  • Options

i dont think Gamorrean Guard needs a rework though... although i dont use or see him much so maybe he does need it.

Gamorrean Guard has never been a playable character.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

i dont think Gamorrean Guard needs a rework though... although i dont use or see him much so maybe he does need it.

Gamorrean Guard has never been a playable character.

define playable please. is it where hes not good/ useable or where you think hes not a character, which isn't true
  • Options
    If Jedi are going to be improved, odds are it'll be May. I don't have any special insight or anything, just banking on the idea that May 4th being Star Wars Day, and all...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

*Week
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    s0uleman wrote: »

JKA should get a speeder for his ship. And after 2 turns, he runs out of oxygen and dies. But during that time, he has 100% evasion, 100% accuracy, and 100% critical chance.

I agree (at least concerning the Mace portrayed in the prequels, not the animated micro series where he single handedly destroys an entire droid army), but I think Boba is even more overrated
  • Options
    We want Luke Episode 6 ! :-)
  • Options
    Clones are the same person? Really? Did Jango time travel lots of times so that all the instances are really just him and not clones of him? Because clones are not the same person. They are new people with the same DNA. And in this case it's not even the same DNA, because they alter it. If clones were the same person as the original, then so would identical twins, and we don't lock up both twins when one commits a crime. We don't consider a marriage involving one twin to mean the other is also married to the person. We don't consider one twin's kids to be also the kids of the other. Genetic similarity is not the same thing as being the same person. Han and STH, yes. Anakin and Vader, yes. EP and Sidious, yes. Clones and Fett, not even close.