Replies

• Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »
    Tittle fix:
    Zeta kylo Zylo in arena

Of course how silly of me aha. I criticise people for saying zKylo lol

My post was a joke, but okay.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    honestly i have kylo and not zeta, but he does awesome in the arena, im top 10. the only problem is if he gets stun...other than that he does awesome against those pesky time out teams (ie. 3 cleansers) or zarris/GK or chaze, etc...
  • Options
    Grokusama wrote: »
    honestly i have kylo and not zeta, but he does awesome in the arena, im top 10. the only problem is if he gets stun...other than that he does awesome against those pesky time out teams (ie. 3 cleansers) or zarris/GK or chaze, etc...

Yeah, Kylo's real easy to work around if you can stun him/ability block him. He's a lot less scary when he can't use Outrage and doesn't counter attack.
    My top 10 only has 1 Kylo in it mainly because it's just full of Zaul teams, the Zader teams are dropping a bit, and the Rex teams are making a comeback. The kylo is in one of the Rex teams, he's not Zeta'd though, but g11.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Grokusama wrote: »

Yeah, Kylo's real easy to work around if you can stun him/ability block him. He's a lot less scary when he can't use Outrage and doesn't counter attack.
    My top 10 only has 1 Kylo in it mainly because it's just full of Zaul teams, the Zader teams are dropping a bit, and the Rex teams are making a comeback. The kylo is in one of the Rex teams, he's not Zeta'd though, but g11.

Yeah Rex is definitely coming back into the loop... he wrecks Zaul lead teams big time. Takes a lot of good RNG as a zaul squad to beat a good Rex lead team
  • Options
    Hi all :)

To those of you recommending Rex vs zMaul teams, could you let us know what minimum gear, abilities levels, stats/mods, etc etc he would need to be effective?
    Also, would he need to be leader?

I know it's highly dependent on the stats and composition of the opposite team(s) but any "rule of thumbs" would be appreciated.

TIA ;)
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    He's nuts on offense, but until Devs change his priority to Outrage, he's bunk on defense. I still use him though and almost have him at G11. He's going to be my first Zeta. I have a post in Feedback about the priority change if you can bump it ;) The've changed Rex and Phasma - maybe more, but they will do it if enough people request it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/93067/kylo-priority-change#latest
  • Options
    His priority doesn't need to change. It needs tweaked. He needs to use lash. He needs to "use outrage if he has retribution buff or below 100% health"
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    His priority doesn't need to change. It needs tweaked. He needs to use lash. He needs to "use outrage if he has retribution buff or below 100% health"

Agreed. Lashout should be the primary move if he has advantage. Otherwise he should outrage if he has retribution or below 100% health

• Options

Or all the time. ;) A stun + 20k+ crit trumps a two turn buff 100% of the time with an attack that might peak at 10k. There's too many dispellers and Buff immunity toons in PvP that buffs are useless.
  • Options

Agreed. Lashout should be the primary move if he has advantage. Otherwise he should outrage

Or all the time. ;) A stun + 20k+ crit trumps a two turn buff 100% of the time with an attack that might peak at 10k. There's too many dispellers and Buff immunity toons in PvP that buffs are useless.

True. But in the context of of FO team you'd without a doubt want to keeping dropping lash out whenever possible. best of both worlds are needed I guess lol
  • Options
    Offense or Crit chance/dam mods?
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Hi all :)

To those of you recommending Rex vs zMaul teams, could you let us know what minimum gear, abilities levels, stats/mods, etc etc he would need to be effective?
    Also, would he need to be leader?

I know it's highly dependent on the stats and composition of the opposite team(s) but any "rule of thumbs" would be appreciated.

TIA ;)

Definitely leader. The thing about Zaul teams is that when the sith come out of stealth, they gain advantage. That means those AOE attacks crit everyone. That means that under a Rex lead, he gains 60% tm and everyone else gains 30% tm. Rex cleanses/tenacity up (and fills the remaining tm of anyone not at full), and it's game on.

His abilities should all be maxed out. I would say that he should be g10, but gear and stat levels are really dependent on your arena shard.
  • Options
    Thanks, @Indominable_J, and sorry for the off-topic question. :)
  • Options
    Travesty... There is only one Zylo and he has claws not a lightsaber.
  • Options

Agreed. Lashout should be the primary move if he has advantage. Otherwise he should outrage

True. But in the context of of FO team you'd without a doubt want to keeping dropping lash out whenever possible. best of both worlds are needed I guess lol

With FO, abso-friggen-lutley! I'm looking forward to the day I finish FOST and FOO. FOTP hits so much harder now - almost as good as he did pre-nerf. I use Kylo on EP/Empire team, so it's all outrage all the time. He's a Zader killer for sure! I've had Outrage crit for 61K against him
  • Options

No worries! And yh completely agree with that the other guy said put him lead:) plan to gear XI my rex soon after kylo purely for this reason. Just try to make him faster then palp to avoid stuns. Or have a fast cleanser who has good tenacity
  • Options

With FO, abso-friggen-lutley! I'm looking forward to the day I finish FOST and FOO. FOTP hits so much harder now - almost as good as he did pre-nerf. I use Kylo on EP/Empire team, so it's all outrage all the time. He's a Zader killer for sure! I've had Outrage crit for 61K against him

Wooo boy! Can't wait to get my hands on him. I was going to zader, but I really want kylo:)
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Travesty... There is only one Zylo and he has claws not a lightsaber.

Never heard of a Zylo. Have heard of zillo though so..
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

No worries! And yh completely agree with that the other guy said put him lead:) plan to gear XI my rex soon after kylo purely for this reason. Just try to make him faster then palp to avoid stuns. Or have a fast cleanser who has good tenacity

I'm running him at g10 as my leader (first full day of it), and it's making the Zader teams a breeze. I don't care anymore if the enemy TFP is faster than mine, since it just means Rex gets to go. I haven't hit the Zaul team yet (though I have a feel that team is hitting me as I type this, meaning I'll be trying them in a few minutes), but I'm pretty confident in my ability to beat them.

Interestingly, my biggest challenge (if I don't get sniped right now) is another Rex team that I may be too fast for -- if my TFP crits on his Shore, I'm going to be screwed. Against that team, I'm thinking about pulling TFP for Stormy, but then I end up in Boba coin flip.

Edit: Apparently I didn't get hit by the Zaul team, so I locked against a Zader team with B2 (the Rex team was in battle), which wasn't bad at all. B2 wasted his dispel from TFP's opening shot, so Rex was able to give tenacity up. Rex was certainly the answer against that team though -- no ability block, no dots, no buff immunity from TFP.
  • Options
    I'm running him at g10 as my leader (first full day of it), and it's making the Zader teams a breeze. I don't care anymore if the enemy TFP is faster than mine, since it just means Rex gets to go. I haven't hit the Zaul team yet (though I have a feel that team is hitting me as I type this, meaning I'll be trying them in a few minutes), but I'm pretty confident in my ability to beat them.

Interestingly, my biggest challenge (if I don't get sniped right now) is another Rex team that I may be too fast for -- if my TFP crits on his Shore, I'm going to be screwed. Against that team, I'm thinking about pulling TFP for Stormy, but then I end up in Boba coin flip.

Edit: Apparently I didn't get hit by the Zaul team, so I locked against a Zader team with B2 (the Rex team was in battle), which wasn't bad at all. B2 wasted his dispel from TFP's opening shot, so Rex was able to give tenacity up. Rex was certainly the answer against that team though -- no ability block, no dots, no buff immunity from TFP.
    Nice, thanks for sharing. :)

• Options
    so what's the verdict on zkylo in arena?

tempted to zeta him