If Asajj isn't a sith why is she in the event today

Prev1
She's the only non sith in the event, so I don't care what any of you say. This proves she's a sith.

Replies

• Options
    She was hired by Sidious to fight with Dooku.

Also it's a video game inside a video game inside a movie franchise, so... Meh.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    She was hired by Sidious to fight with Dooku.

Also it's a video game inside a video game inside a movie franchise, so... Meh.

Doubtful, sidious hit a credit crunch
  • Options
    Probably. Building a death star would cost more money than exists in the galaxy.
  • Options
    Probably. Building a death star would cost more money than exists in the galaxy.
    Not if you use slave labor
  • Options

Or a clone army
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »

Or a clone army

And steal all your materials
  • Options
    Just the cost of transporting all those materials and feeding your labor force would bankrupt the Republic/Empire...
  • Options
    Just the cost of transporting all those materials and feeding your labor force would bankrupt the Republic/Empire...

You don't need to pay people that work on the threat of death...
  • Options
    1) Yeah that was kind of funny/annoying
    2) Devs had said the Asajj we have is the snapshot of her being a nightsister after Dooku betrayed her and she was not considered a sith at the time so they're not giving her the sith tag :c
  • Options
    Salt in the wound...
  • Options
    I could see the arguements made on both sides (Sith Vs not Sith) but when you need a dispeller for this Jedi event and she's not a sith, I'm 100% for it meow.
  • Options
    I could see the arguements made on both sides (Sith Vs not Sith) but when you need a dispeller for this Jedi event and she's not a sith, I'm 100% for it meow.

Who needs a dispeller when Maul 1 hits all the jedi and gains 100% TM for each kill? ;)
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Who needs a dispeller when Maul 1 hits all the jedi and gains 100% TM for each kill? ;)

People who don't have Maul. Duh-hoy.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    To create imbalance in the force, I mean forums.

gallery-1480095059-ezgifcom-crop.gif
  • Options

People who don't have Maul. Duh-hoy.

Yes I know, it was a joke, thats what the winky face was for....
  • Options
    Because they are trolling you.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I watched the clone wars series and Ventress was as much of an apprentice to Lord Tyrannus as Maul was to Sidious. Also, if you want to play the rule of two scenario, Sidious had both Maul and Dooku as apprentices at the same time. She deserves the sith tag as much as, if not more so, than Savage. She was a better duelist and more skilled in the dark side of the force than Savage.
  • Options
    JWH wrote: »
    I watched the clone wars series and Ventress was as much of an apprentice to Lord Tyrannus as Maul was to Sidious. Also, if you want to play the rule of two scenario, Sidious had both Maul and Dooku as apprentices at the same time. She deserves the sith tag as much as, if not more so, than Savage. She was a better duelist and more skilled in the dark side of the force than Savage.

No one disagrees that she's more of a sith than Savage, and she was clearly Dooku's apprentice, but the Devs have said that the 'version' of Asajj we have is after she repented from the Sith when Dooku betrayed her and she went to join the Nightsisters on Dathomir.
  • Options
    She's the only non sith in the event, so I don't care what any of you say. This proves she's a sith.

TBiGEjj.jpg
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Rex and Fives are in the Places of Power event. I don't care what you say, this proves that clones are Jedi.
  • Options
    I have Maul, but a sith dispeller would be nice.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    JWH wrote: »

I'll explain this again because why not. Palpatine allowed Dooku to train Asajj as an assassin/body guard, nothing more. Dooku was public leader of the Separatist, he would need someone watching his back. She was not to be trained as a sith, and thus rule of 2 wasn't broken.

When Maul returned, he was still a sith as we can all agree. Rule of Two is now broken, which is ok because it's a man made law not an unbreakable law of the universe. Maul needs an apprentice, he takes up Savage. Savage is now a sith, Rule of 2 is super broken. Eventually Palpatine is able to sense that the rule has been broken and promptly takes care of business and eliminate the other 2 sith.

Savage is a sith, Asajj isn't.
  • Options
    Honestly what difference does it make other than synergy
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Where is her bounty hunter tag?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    1) Yeah that was kind of funny/annoying
    2) Devs had said the Asajj we have is the snapshot of her being a nightsister after Dooku betrayed her and she was not considered a sith at the time so they're not giving her the sith tag :c

Her clothes disagree on that.
    The devs said that the current assajj would not get it. (which is weird argument because there is no assajj outfit that would fit it better)

But they said nothing about it being season 3-5 ventress...
    Edit: And if it was true why would she have the separatist tag?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj was never an option for me to use in the Places of Power event, so no idea how it was for anyone else...
  • Options
    She was trained as an assassin, not a sith. If dooku was training her to be a sith, sideous would have found out and murdered them both for violating the rule of two
  • Options
    Devs said why the version isn't Sith - cool. But the NS needs a lot of help. Can we get the Night sister tag eon Maul and Savage? The Acolyte and Initiate blow -- they need the Dathomir tank and a a two-handed great Maul.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    She was trained as an assassin, not a sith. If dooku was training her to be a sith, sideous would have found out and murdered them both for violating the rule of two

Well, Palpatine did not like how strong Ventress had become with the dark side, and ordered Dooku to kill her. That's when she managed to stay alive and went back to the nightsister family till Grievous' army came and wiped them out. Then she became a bounty hunter.
    Devs said why the version isn't Sith - cool. But the NS needs a lot of help. Can we get the Night sister tag eon Maul and Savage? The Acolyte and Initiate blow -- they need the Dathomir tank and a a two-handed great Maul.

Yeah, Nightsisters could do with a lot of love. Maybe, they are on the list and will be rolled out at some point. Maul and Savage were technically nightbrothers and ruled by the nightsisters, but I think some synergy would be good. I'd also like to see Mother Talzin added. She has potential to have some excellent support abilities.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Or we could just listen to the creators of the game.
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    The version of Asajj we have in game currently will not be getting the Sith affiliation.