Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• htid1987
    124 posts Member
    Options
    chakhae1 wrote: »
    not sure if this post belongs here but are ios users ever going to get a free toon to make up for the k2s0 android users got during xmas?

I think it's about time we got over this! If something was going to be done it would have already

• Options
    i love facing teams with KS2O, he constantly attacks mySTH and gives me TM :) im not crying that i do not have him. I think it was much better for us that we got free Wedge instead of Biggs
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    iOS users should be grateful we weren't given the opportunity to waste good gear on KS20. He is garbage.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!
    Just popping in to give y'all the heads up. Barring any last minute wackiness, The final bit of our Game Update is slated for today, so prepare accordingly! We'll try and drop further heads up-pery once we approach a set time. Cheers!
    5dc886849a828dd840b110189b84a7c81f8fefd055dc7b6413e5e325a1626e78.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!
    Just popping in to give y'all the heads up. Barring any last minute wackiness, The final bit of our Game Update is slated for today, so prepare accordingly! We'll try and drop further heads up-pery once we approach a set time. Cheers!

Awesome
  • Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!

Good to know. Do you have an ETA for the new update? I'm saving my nodes, but the guild challenge is to do GW nodes T.T if the update goes after the challenge, then I may have to do some and miss the new rewards.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to daily event that was going to happen this month with daily login?
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon what happened to daily event that was going to happen this month with daily login?

There was a comment (either on here or on reddit) from one of the devs that it was going to be delayed, but that it should still run 31 days.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!

Wackiness has ensued. :<
    No update for today, but we're aiming for release tomorrow (3/2). Apologies folks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Options
    :cry:
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    is it just me... or is anyone else missing alot of qol updates
  • Options
    Read two posts above yours mate...
  • Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!

No update for today, but we're aiming for release tomorrow (3/2). Apologies folks!

Need. More. Coffee...
  • Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!

Can we post this as an update in the announcements section? You know, where we dont have to scroll thru a mega-thread to find updates please.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    not sure if this post belongs here but are ios users ever going to get a free toon to make up for the k2s0 android users got during xmas?

Im using ios and have K2. So i no longer care.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Im using ios and have K2. So i no longer care.

good for you
  • Jezro
    63 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon are tickets going to be refilled after the update? should we run our raids prior to the update to not "loose" tickets?
  • Options
    The communication is appreciated, thank you!
  • Options
    Delayed? D'uh!
  • dano7591
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    1kmj53.jpg
  • Options

There was a comment (either on here or on reddit) from one of the devs that it was going to be delayed, but that it should still run 31 days.

Thx.
  • Options
    /son
    OMG it's almost noon refresh time, and still no update!!! What's taking so long???
    /soff
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    s0uleman wrote: »
    /son
    OMG it's almost noon refresh time, and still no update!!! What's taking so long???
    /soff
    They wait for August.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    It's only 8 am at their offices.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    I've searched on Twitter and here and don't see any further updates as of today. Anyone seen any further news on the QoL update?
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Not yet I'm refreshing the forums like crazy waiting tho
  • Options
    Come back in 4-5 hours? That'll be around 2:00 pm their time.
  • Cardinal74
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    11VeY23l.jpg
  • Options
    update today guys???
This discussion has been closed.