Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I can connect now but it didn't give me my 12 o'clock energy bonuses
  • Options
    We already have enough Rebels, and the Phoinex crew isn't in the time period of other Rebels.

I'm pretty sure most would be happy without more Rebels.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    They most certainly are from the same time period. Chopper is even in Rogue One which takes place seconds before A New Hope.
  • Options
    Back up, but got boned out of Energy and Catina energy bonuses. Oh well. Life goes on.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    They most certainly are from the same time period. Chopper is even in Rogue One which takes place seconds before A New Hope.

I agree with you. The name of the show kinda gives it away too
  • Noval749
    117 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What is the point of including the option of simming "more than 1" daily gear challenge with the timer still in place if we are still limited to 1 sim at a time?

They should have implemented it like this: keep the timer in place, give players the option to sim the maximum amount of attempts in one click, and the computer automatically attempts the first, then after the timer runs out, automatically attempts the next, waits for the timer and so on.

As it is now, with the new "change" to the daily gear challenge, nothing changed except a non-functional graphic.

In other words, if they're going to change nothing, then they should DO nothing.
  • Options
    So..when is this update going to go online? Still no update here
  • Options
    "and if you try sometimes....you just might fined... You get what you nee-eed yeah."

I love it all.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Marmott93 wrote: »
    So..when is this update going to go online? Still no update here
    The parts that are live are listed on the first page of this thread. They are aiming at a Wednesday release for the rest.
  • VaderExpertises
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I recently got Finn, Kylo Ren, and Anakin in 1 mega data card. Jealous? Pls have a legend card where you can get Greivous, Palpatine, and 145 peeps
  • Options
    I recently got Finn, Kylo Ren, and Anakin in 1 mega data card. Jealous? Pls have a legend card where you can get Greivous, Palpatine, and 145 peeps

I dont think think they will do that. They wont just give away their event characters like that.
  • Options
    Hmm, I think that EA will make up an excuse and just give us a Data Card where the only rewards are 100 credits and a Jawa shard
  • Options
    COME ON EA, YOU ARE BETTER
  • Options
    Actually, not even a Shard, probably an MK3 stun gun instead
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Quality of Life Updates have gone live!
    Where are they? I only got the challenge rewards update, not the rest...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

Quality needs time ... otherwise you have a buggy version of QoL.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

Quality needs time ... otherwise you have a buggy version of QoL.

oh good I guess.... was afraid I had to buy a QoL pack to unlock the rest ;)
  • Options
    Gloryhowl wrote: »
    HEYY PLEASE RETURN THE YODA EVENT!!!! its really dissapointing that you replaced it palpatine event 10days before the opening. REALLY REALLY DISSAPOINTING..

They'll rotate Yoda and Palpatine every month now. Every second Thursday or something like that... So hold out for another month and a half or so...
  • SpiritZarathos
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah. I wish they would of rotated him after this month. I already have Yoda to 7 stars. But I'm lacking two 6 star Rebels. No way I'll get 2 of them promoted in time, in 10 days. 1 maybe. But not 2.
  • Options
    "WHATS NEW- Quality of Life Arrives!
    Quality of Life Updates have gone live! For more information on the various improvements broken down and reviewed in depth via video, please feel free to review the ‘Upcoming Quality of Life Game Improvements post by @EA_Jesse <<HERE>> For a more basic overview of what's included in this Game Update, please read on below!
    We're aiming to have the rest of this update go out Wednesday"

Above is from the first post in this thread. The parts that are live are listed in the same post.
  • TenSeb
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Please @EA_Jesse announce when the update is coming because i keep 2x GW just for that :smile: and i'm sure i'm not the only one ^^
  • Options
    Noval749 wrote: »
    What is the point of including the option of simming "more than 1" daily gear challenge with the timer still in place if we are still limited to 1 sim at a time?

They should have implemented it like this: keep the timer in place, give players the option to sim the maximum amount of attempts in one click, and the computer automatically attempts the first, then after the timer runs out, automatically attempts the next, waits for the timer and so on.

As it is now, with the new "change" to the daily gear challenge, nothing changed except a non-functional graphic.

In other words, if they're going to change nothing, then they should DO nothing.

It's so that on Sunday, you can sim one attempt of each challenge at once, instead of having to go into each challenge to sim that challenge individually. The timing they won't change because forces people to either login more frequently, or stay in the game between attempts.
  • Options
    why on earth would they put shore trooper on the last light side table and not anywhere else like the cantina battle table instead of table 9 and that way I do not have to power through my lightside battles and my strongest teams are my jedi team and the sith lord team why not have him be on the final dark side battle
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    sato1234 wrote: »
    why on earth would they put shore trooper on the last light side table and not anywhere else like the cantina battle table instead of table 9 and that way I do not have to power through my lightside battles and my strongest teams are my jedi team and the sith lord team why not have him be on the final dark side battle

Because 9B light side is far and away the most difficult node and they want it to be a challenge to farm him.
  • SpiritZarathos
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Table 9 on all three are like the Bonus rounds on the one teir events. Nearly impossible, for most the players. The normal is hard. I cant imagine hard mode. Top 5 players probably do okay. Most of us. Holy hell, man.
    Post edited by SpiritZarathos on
  • TenSeb
    34 posts Member
    Options
    still nothing ?
  • SpiritZarathos
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    TenSeb wrote: »
    still nothing ?

Its only been 3 hrs. Given them time.
  • Options
    not sure if this post belongs here but are ios users ever going to get a free toon to make up for the k2s0 android users got during xmas?
  • Options
    chakhae1 wrote: »
    not sure if this post belongs here but are ios users ever going to get a free toon to make up for the k2s0 android users got during xmas?

No
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    chakhae1 wrote: »

Idk but you could hope for a new forest moon event with better rewards in april
This discussion has been closed.