I for one like rebels

Prev1
I think I was one of the few that got excited when chopper was added who cares if he is a rebel or not it's an another character

Replies

• Options
    Good for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think I was one of the few that got excited when chopper was added who cares if he is a rebel or not it's an another character

I would also like to add, he's not a meta shifter. He doesn't seem to be game breaking. He just new, his synergies are with people who are not introduced and from the looks of it will have a new tag (and a rebel one).

Why can't we all just love new content...
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    He just new, his synergies are with people who are not introduced and from the looks of it will have a new tag (and a rebel one).

That is the main point. A new rebel with the synergy with other futhre rebels.
    The 5 month I spend in the game there were only rebels. Where are my 5 month of Dark side characters now? Nowhere. Just other rebels...
  • Options
    +1000 love the show and love chopper! Can't wait to unlock him.
  • Options
    i like the show too
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I like it too and am glad to see characters added!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe this month will be the droid love month with the ship hardware too....
    +1000 love the show and love chopper! Can't wait to unlock him.

This^^

And nice pic
  • Options
    Most people were either happy or indifferent (a lot are just happy to get more jedi) Its just the people that are mad feel the need to complain on the forums
  • Options
    I like cherry pie. <3
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options

Same. There are many who like the show. Sadly there are many here who don't

The hate for Rebels is strong here. ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I, for one, got all excited with Nihilus, hoping for more KOTOR characters. Now I am beginning to fear that he was just a bone tossed to silence the demand while they focus on other stuff. The fancy new tag would suggest as much...
  • Options
    I'd hope we get some mandalorians chars too with Sabine and more of her clan.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    I, for one, got all excited with Nihilus, hoping for more KOTOR characters. Now I am beginning to fear that he was just a bone tossed to silence the demand while they focus on other stuff. The fancy new tag would suggest as much...

+1 The same thoughts
  • Options

Rebels > Kotor ;)
  • Options
    I'm honesty hoping for thrawn and revan
  • Options
    Same here. I'm so happy that Rebels characters are going to be added. There are TCW characters in the game but no Rebels? I hope that they won't suck though.
  • Options
    +1 Rebels Characters will be a great addition to the game.
  • Options
    DarthLucaz wrote: »

Rebels > Kotor ;)
    Smh,are you for reals?kotor is far superior
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • DarthLucaz
    328 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »

Rebels > Kotor ;)

Of course I'm for reals. Super cereal mang. I hated Kotor as much as I hated Force Unleashed and all the yuuzhan thing books. Pretty much any legends content that broke the rules of the galaxy is worse than the christmas special in my book. Omg revan got amnesia. Pffft only trash scifi does that.
  • Options
    I punched the air repeatedly after seeing Chopper and reading that Phoenix squadron was being added. Definitely a good move to focus on current and upcoming Star Wars content! I should have known it was Rebels related, the Smuggler's Bounty theme this month is also Rebels.
    Super excited!
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    The hate for Rebels is strong here. ;)

Nah, it's just the same five old grumps yelling.

Glad that chopper is being added, I have a love/hate relationship with him (like Jar Jar). His crapulence brings me more joy ranting than other mediocre characters!
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I like cherry pie. <3

Apple Pie > Cherry Pie
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I like cherry pie. <3

Apple Pie > Cherry Pie

Warm Apple Pie > Apple Pie

• Options
    I like cherry pie. <3

Apple Pie > Cherry Pie

Warm apple pie a la mode > warm apple pie
  • Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    I like cherry pie. <3

Apple Pie > Cherry Pie

Warm apple pie a la mode > warm apple pie

Warm apple pie a la mode on a plate in front of me > warm apple pie a la mode
  • Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »

Rebels > Kotor ;)

I agree. I bet there is a generation gap at play here
  • Options
    Which way would you bet that generation gap bends?
  • Options

Me too. I like the show. It is just different from clone wars.
  • Options
    Lol... Getting mad over having one rebels character in the game when its something clearly a lot of people want.

We have KOTOR characters, so its fair enough that those who love "rebels" can get some characters! Why are so many being so selfish??? And a lot of them are grown ups... :s
  • Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Which way would you bet that generation gap bends?

Older than, say, 24 years old prefer KOTOR; younger than 24 prefer rebels.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu