I for one like rebels

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Which way would you bet that generation gap bends?

Older than, say, 24 years old prefer KOTOR; younger than 24 prefer rebels.

I don't think there's a comparison between the two really. I am currently playing the KOTOR games for the 3rd time. Rebels is my favorite show right now and arguably the most fun Star Wars anything in a very long time, including video games. I have Rebels Pop vinyls, Lego, etc.
    Totally happy to have KOTOR characters in the game, but I am a bit more excited for Rebels characters (since I can play KOTOR whenever).

Oh, and I'm certainly older than 24.
  • Options

Over 24 but Im a Playstation loyalist. Never played a KOTOR game. I prefer Rebels by default.
  • Options

As a 19 year old that far prefers the KOTOR characters you're kinda wrong... But I also am able to see that there are actually some good parts of Rebels and not just b*tch about it.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    They better not leave out anyone this time!!
    Would love to see the Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother and Eighth Brother
  • Options
    Chopper is comical droid, and i really want to see Hera and Sabine released.
  • Options
    I hate rebels! It is not good. Helicopter light sabers, get real. Jedi like Ezra, give me a break. This is not lego Star Wars
  • Options
    Who cares about this droid!

Give me Revan darn it!!!!

... That is all
  • Options
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    I, for one, got all excited with Nihilus, hoping for more KOTOR characters. Now I am beginning to fear that he was just a bone tossed to silence the demand while they focus on other stuff. The fancy new tag would suggest as much...

Rebels > Kotor ;)
    Smh,are you for reals?kotor is far superior

Of course I'm for reals. Super cereal mang. I hated Kotor as much as I hated Force Unleashed and all the yuuzhan thing books. Pretty much any legends content that broke the rules of the galaxy is worse than the christmas special in my book. Omg revan got amnesia. Pffft only trash scifi does that.

Dude George Lucas broke the rules of the galaxy himself (as you say) not to mention the laws of actual science.

By your logic I'm surprised you like Star Wars at all.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Kotor and rebels are great in their own respective ways why wont anyone accept that :'(
  • Options
    I think for a lot of ppl that have been playing a year or more Rebel toons in general are getting old. Finally we thought we'd see a period of time with anything but Rebels and then we get this... so I'd put myself in the indifferent category. Aside from Chopper being another Rebel, with more to come, there are literally 100+ other characters that I would've preferred to see introduced.
  • Options
    tkl wrote: »
    Kotor and rebels are great in their own respective ways why wont anyone accept that :'(

Because it's not true...
    KOTOR rules
    Rebels drool
  • Options
    tkl wrote: »

I know right I like them both I didnt even compare them initially I just said I like rebels
  • Options
    Psyched to see Chopper and looking forward to more Rebels. The KOTOR vs Rebels talk is pointless. Plenty of room for both.