CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.
  • I was here
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    I was here

Lol
  • I've missed 2 people I was getting from Shard shop and by time it works I won't be able to now, also was getting something from Galactic Shop and probably won't be able to.
  • five2zero wrote: »
    anybody else have this?

Yes. I know it's not a problem with my carrier because I can make calls, text and go to websites like this one with no problem. It must be EA's hyperdrive ;-)
  • I was here too.
  • At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.

You can go blind from that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I'm also getting the same exact error. I've tried it on 2 different wifi networks and ATT LTE. I had no issues connecting to HearthStone on all three, but SWGOH fails in this same exact way.
  • Having the same issue on ios
  • Still can't get on has been over two hours missed my free energy. Super frustrating, any word what's up?
  • DoctorFoolari
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I've had the same issue with iOS, I know it's not my connection as I can use my second account on Android with no problems and I know it's not my device as everything else is working normally. Have tried the old turn it off and on again and reinstalling, no dice. Hope it's rectified shortly as I have yesterday's and today's gw to plough through.
  • Same issue on both Iphone and Ipad...
  • not a carrier issue. Tried it on my work & home wifi and on my carriers 4G, Tablet and phone. :/
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.

Platinum
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log on for the past 15 minutes.

I was playing early this morning.

Anyone have this problem right now?

Same problem here. Stuck on the launch window, game's checking for update and then a connection error window pops up
  • Desde hace unas 2 horas me pone error de conexion , arreglen eso!!
  • Gyhguf wrote: »
    Why would a forum moderator delete a legitimate post, I posted in a thread earlier and that was deleted too...scratching my head as to why there hasn't been an announcement yet ??

They moved it here
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    At least when my Nintendo doesn't work I just blow in it and smack the cartridge with my hand and try again. 2 or 3 times usually does the trick. Been blowing in my router and smacking my phone for hours now.

I am in the hospital for that. Well not that. But something like that. Ummmm never mind that.

Thoughts and prayers...for many reasons.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Franz9193 wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Haven't been able to log on for the past 15 minutes.

I was playing early this morning.

Anyone have this problem right now?

Same problem here. Stuck on the launch window, game's checking for update and then a connection error window pops up

We have identified the issue. ''''
  • At least I'm not the only 1, hope we get compensation as its close to my arena and fleet payouts
  • I have this problem too.
  • What is up with S3? Just get a new one. Sheesh!

• Seems a lot of people can't log on including me...why the big silence?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

I am in the hospital for that. Well not that. But something like that. Ummmm never mind that.

Not sure I want to know what you were blowing. A rancor maybe
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.
  • Still failing at "Checking for updates"
  • Same issue. Took lunch so I could play and claim energy and cant get in
This discussion has been closed.