CONNECTION ERROR - (Merged Threads )

Replies

• Hiya! Couple reiterations and reminders as we all cool our heels
    latest
    • No, your posts about the outage are NOT being deleted. They are being moved to the merged threads post here. You know, the one you're reading right now
    • The Current Server Status has all the up to date information regarding this outage. Please keep an eye on it!

Thank you for getting in contact. I'm reposting for others to see.
  • Cannot log into the game, stays stuck on "Checking for updates" and then says I have a connection problem.
  • iMainGSG9
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Every game I like has the worst server experience. If I miss my daily login Im going to quit playing this game.
  • That server down post was from September lol
  • Moderators / Developers, would you mind please just updating the Server Status title line to show today's date in the message header, to hopefully push it to the top of the News And Announcements channel, and to make it stand out as to that is the best place to look to see if the game is up yet or not?
  • Hamill956 wrote: »
    Dose anyone know when the game well be back up and running
    God knows....and probably Yoda. But Yoda said "Difficult to see, the future is." and if I told you I heard God tell me, you'd think I was crazy. So no, no one knows.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ewok984 wrote: »
    Not working for me on an iPad2. Bummer

Probably need the newest iPad
  • Right, a bunch of peoples posts just disappeared... having that issue as well.
  • rcohen19 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

No refund topics or posts
    Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

This INCLUDES asking for ANY form of compensation.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.

I mean there's better things you could enforce but good luck!

: bentwookie I believe I've seen you post this quite some times, yet fail to give us the people an update on this blackout. It seems counter productive to keep posting redundancies and not informing your clients.

If you would stop typing and take 3 minutes to read - the issue is Amazon's S3 server. It's been posted, update several times and linked to. How many times do you want them to post? Every 12 seconds for the benefit of those with an attention span that short?

+1

totally agree! just read some tech news ... it is not only EA or this game ... "Amazon S3 is used by around 148,213 websites, and 121,761 unique domains..." It is a big Data Center Outage. Even if Dev's here where the best of the world, they could not fix it on EA side. It is a different problem on the Hoster side (Amazon Web Services)

Just take a look here for Status updates: https://twitter.com/awscloud?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
  • Same here since 10 a.m. MST. Still won't load. Hangs for a bit at "Checking for updates, then get: "connection error - There is an error with your connection." IOS 10.2.1. Sure wish an official announcement would be made instead of deleting all of our threads! Just an informational announcement saying that you're working on it would stop a lot of these new threads!
  • Well I am having this issue now. My bad, just made this account five minutes ago :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    On serious note you want to be compensated for missing free energy?

I deserve that free energy.... don't I. :smiley:
  • fsociety finally started to move...
  • My game is currently unable to download and play and same with my brothers account. I am wondering what's going on and when it will be back running again.
  • Same here, can't login on phone or iPad, gutted I am missing my raids, hope I don't get kicked from guild!!!!!!
  • Hiya! Couple reiterations and reminders as we all cool our heels
    latest
    • No, your posts about the outage are NOT being deleted. They are being moved to the merged threads post here. You know, the one you're reading right now
    • The Current Server Status has all the up to date information regarding this outage. Please keep an eye on it!

• Nightstrife
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    #SWGOH is having some connection issues right now. The team is working to resolve them.

That was twitter post by Jesse 3 hrs ago. It would be nice if they posted it here instead of deleting our posts.
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

Refund threads and posts will be removed from these forums. It is your right to request a refund, but don't post about it on these forums. This includes saying you are going to get a refund, telling others how to get a refund, or requesting a refund from the development team. This includes refunds for real money and in game currency.

Do not do this.. if it happens, it happens, the Forum is NOT the place to request or ask for this.
  • Thank you
  • Well, isn't this special.

Also, before I posted a thread, I read through the other ones, this one included. I read the answers that were given, I know that duplicate threads were merged here.

Moral of the story, there is no conspiracy. You lazy **** won't take time longer than to complain and would rather **** and moan about rights violations, instead of simply reading. It's a simple procedure that because it isn't done, has created a nation of snowflakes and victims.
  • Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    Who let Chopper loose then eh!!

anigif_enhanced-3371-1452827962-2.gif
  • fuhgawz wrote: »
    madafaka wrote: »
    SERVER IS UP! ! ! Guys let's ROLL!

trololololing like a trol

Ignoring anything like this that is not a mod or admin
  • TchuMaN wrote: »
    fsociety finally started to move...
    Woah I like you for saying that

• The problem is with Amazon S3
  • Currently 15:33est, have not been able to log in since this morning, it hangs up on "Checking for updates". iPad.
  • Well about 50k ppl so far in this forum cant join the game.. Whats wrong.. Why isnt thereany word from cg?
  • Well, isn't this special.

Also, before I posted a thread, I read through the other ones, this one included. I read the answers that were given, I know that duplicate threads were merged here.

Moral of the story, there is no conspiracy. You lazy **** won't take time longer than to complain and would rather **** and moan about rights violations, instead of simply reading. It's a simple procedure that because it isn't done, has created a nation of snowflakes and victims.

Good... Use your agressive feelings boy, let the hate flow through you!
  • Simo
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Freezes in the update screen on both my devices ( phone and tablet) my internet is fine, v good signal strength, all other games work, I've tried turning phone on/off uninstalling game etc and still the same outcome, anyone else experiencing this or any fixes thanks
  • Read the megathread.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • HEADS UP! This is from the Forum Guidelines!

You must believe in repetition is the way to learn
This discussion has been closed.