Light Side 9B Hard Help

Prev1
GhostCr4wler
1 posts Member
edited February 2017
Hi all, trying to past this node to farm Shore Trooper, can you give me advice on my toons please, have seen people clear this on youtube with less geard toons, please point me in the right direction currently farming Ayala and Ashoka.

Thnaks in advance

[img][/img]2606elg.png
[img][/img]2oxs4.png

Replies

• Options
    I don't see Chewie... I think you're probably going to struggle without him!

But seriously, I have no chance in hell on that node. Advice I was given was to find a GK ally. But I still need to work on my toons for that toon anyway, I'm way off
  • Options
    OB STH Biggs Lando JKA And take Wedge as ally from a friend.

You need to run sometimes to 3* but with the right RNG you can win.
  • Options
    I have GK as lead so my allies can borrow him. If you believe that will help you PM me
  • Options
    I can let you borrow my GK if you'd like
  • Options
    Good advice above. I was about to borrow a GK, but I got good rng for a 3 star. I used a rebel team with wedge lead and borrowed a lando for double rebel synergy (like Neo2551).
  • Analglaucoma24
    95 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    GK only works if your jedi are strong. I used a rebel squad with wedge lead and borrowed a old Ben. Old Ben dying in the last round was what won it for me. Plus he grants evasion which is good against their OP attacks.
  • Options
    OB lead, JKA, I beat with gear 8 barris so yours should work (need mods to boost health / protection); maybe your gear 9 Mace, and gear 9 yoda (yoda health might be to lo). Borrow QGJz. Might take a few tries but u should get it.
  • Options
    Luke lead for tenacity
    Yoda for tenacity up
    Bistan for frenzy
    Leia for triple shot
    Ackbar to debuff
    Borrow Chewie to tank
  • Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

I second this suggestion. I ran the same thing, only I used my wedge and borrowed an obi wan. Took a couple tries, but RNGesus gave me enough dodges eventually.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    After a couple of days trying I was able to 3 star this, thank you all for your help and especially those who let me borrow GKen, I ended up using Old Ben lead, Lando, ST Han, Biggs, AJK and borrowed Wedge. :wink:
  • Options
    I used Wedge lead rebels with a borrowed Old Ben, but from what I have heard that is the hard way. I have heard people say to use zQGJ and Old Ben as lead, or else a GK or perhaps if you can get him and run an all Jedi squad.
  • Options
    I used an Old Ben lead, Anakin, Yoda, IGD, Ahsoka ( all g10) and borrowed a zeta qgj to 3 star the mission.
  • Options
    Hello, everybody. Is there anyone kind enough to lend me Gk so I could beat 9B? Thank you in advance. I will free you from my ally list after I complete it.

Ally code: 448-148-739
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I have GK as lead so my allies can borrow him. If you believe that will help you PM me
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Hi all, trying to past this node to farm Shore Trooper, can you give me advice on my toons please, have seen people clear this on youtube with less geard toons, please point me in the right direction currently farming Ayala and Ashoka.

Thnaks in advance

[img][/img]2606elg.png
    [img][/img]2oxs4.png

• Options
    Please i need help too, someone help me with one Gk. Thanks for all
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This can work - but Raid Han in place of STH works even better.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Well... same here. Can someone borrow a GK?
    20-smth-atempts and no luck.
    178-123-162
  • Danbloo
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Easiest way to at least 1 star clear it:
    Wedge L
    Biggs
    Lando
    St Han
    Akbar
    Borrow old Ben Ally
    All need good gear and mods.

Save mind trick for p3. Hope for perfect rng. You can 3 star it if AI kills your ally old Ben before lando uses AOE.
  • Options
    Could use a G kenobi please....572-786-331
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Danbloo wrote: »
    Easiest way to at least 1 star clear it:
    Wedge L
    Biggs
    Lando
    St Han
    Akbar
    Borrow old Ben Ally
    All need good gear and mods.

Save mind trick for p3. Hope for perfect rng. You can 3 star it if AI kills your ally old Ben before lando uses AOE.

You can also 3* with JKA in place of AA and Raid Han in place of STHan. No GK needed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    All toons lvl 85, all mods 5pip, all attacks maxed

Wedge (Ldr) gear level 10
    Biggs gear level 10
    Lando gear level 11
    Ackbar gear level 11, also have used Leia g11 and STHan g11
    JKA gear level 11

Old Ben (ally)

Cannot even come CLOSE to beating with this setup especially since first volley from enemy kills one of my toons every time. Boba has nothing to do with it. Four to five AOE in a row in first round and I'm done.

Question. How are people saying they are beating it wit lesser geared toons. It's not my strategy because they get multiple AOE's in before my first shot.

Any help much appreciated.
  • Options
    Please help GK, really struggling...722-295-134
  • Options
    Have Ally. W/ good tune.
  • Options
    I used resistance team g9/10 with a borrowed r2 was a blaze
  • Options
    3 star first try btw, just make sure you zeta finn or borrow him while you use r2 yourself
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, I three starred it with the New Hope crew and a Wedge ally. All g11 except OB who is at g10.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I used GK L, Yoda, Ashoka, Ezra, Luminara, and borrowed zQGJ. All my toons are G7-G9. Assuming the borrowed QGJ is g11. Strategy is to keep regaining foresight. So use everyone's abilities with a purpose, not just all out attack.
  • Options
    Ninjakay wrote: »
    I used resistance team g9/10 with a borrowed r2 was a blaze

This makes it a cake walk
  • Options

I don't see him winning with that group. Maybe a lando lead, wiggs, sth, and ben/jka?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Squad and Character Strategy