Who's Your Favorite Character To Use?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Hoth Rebel Scout is really fun to play, pretty fast, goes twice with his special if it crits, can stun and also give TM to other allies, plus he's really fun in LS missions when theres a ton of Empire enemies, he can go like 4 times in a row lol.

HRs was my first, then Yoda (got him first Yoda event), now it's split

Arena - Vader under EP, three strike turn is so much fun
    Node battles - Zaul lead and his repeated attacks and tm gain for all at beginning of each round
    Events (long ones) - Nihilus great overall toon, and annihilate really helps at the end
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Sgc8647
    87 posts Member
    Options
    Old dake for the annimation and her "Serve again" / Aoe Heal revive...

Nothing more gratifying then having someone auto rezed or her 4 team mates coming back to live and win the game :)
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    On my main account it'd be Lando. It's just hilarious how much damage his aoe deals.

Aayla can be awesome to watch, just too much rng for my taste.

Of course there is way cooler stuff out there I don't have access to. There's a dedicated FO guy on my shard who played it for a long time and it's always awesome to see his guys doing their thing, now that they are all buffed. My wiggs squad still wins almost always but Kylo is getting scarier every day hehe.

I also love seeing the Chaze magic in action. I hope I can use that myself one day, those guys are just crazy.
  • Options
    Love using Boburt Fettman the most, then Darth Maul, Zam Wessel, Greedo, Emperor Big Poppa Palps, Vader, Nihilus etc

Most of the Sith and Bounty Hunters

As well as Taco, The Tusken Shaman.