Best tank

2Next

Replies

• Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    Options
    No one mentions GK or Sith Trooper. Those two plus Baze and shore are the best tanks.
    After them it's RG. Then a fast STHan or Poe. Then sun fac.
    Chewie is good early on
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sure about that? Empire had a very strict "no females" especially in places of power, like around the Emperor. He hated the guard because he didn't need them but he allowed it because of the show of power. My question was always if they were such BAs, why the helmets that don't allow you to turn your head?!

HER, RG is female :)[/quote]

• Options
    Stand alone taunting tank I pick sun fac.

Taunting tank with synergy Baze (with chirrut)

My top 2

• Options
    For me too 5 taunting tanks would be:
    1)Kenobi - is overall kit is just too good to be ignored which is why I put him first. Also if there's an AoE crit (probably like a fast TFP or soemthing) then he'll essentially be taunting immedietly
    2)Baze/Shore - autotaunt is soooo huge and baze has so much to his kit. I would go baze over shore but they both useful in the right teams
    3) RG - recent upsurge in empire synergy means he's still prevalent on a lot of teams. that taunt below 50% HP is hard to counter unless managed correctly. Also he seems to go very often due to his tm gain and will keep onstunnning your toons
    4) SF - dispel on basic. Huge HP protection pool and counter attack too. Also applies crit chance down and offence down. Well rounded kit but a quick stun neutralises him
    5) sthan - one of the best tanks for a long time provided you can get him fast enough. However once he's dispelled he is usesless and the taunt cooldown is quite long

Other tanks who I think are good but I have no expierience with are Sith trooper who seems amazing in an all sith team, and pathfinder (auto rezzing constantly can be a pain).

Non taunting tanks would include B2, 5s
This discussion has been closed.