Updates, when?

Replies

• Options
    Most likely will only effect a reset GW like when double drops for GW happened, pretty sure it took into affect after you reset it. Don't get your hopes up for 24 improved nodes and except 12.

I dont know challenges were immediate

GW is totally different - there's information unique to that specific table. Challenges are just repetitive events with nothing to change
  • Options
    Most likely will only effect a reset GW like when double drops for GW happened, pretty sure it took into affect after you reset it. Don't get your hopes up for 24 improved nodes and except 12.

And when toons, gear, and currency gets added to shops you have to wait for a reset. I'm thinking since it's already set in there it won't change until it's reset like with GW double drops. Speculating yes, just don't want people to get their hopes up. Seen a lot of people saving 24 and this hadn't been brought up so I thought I would.
  • Options

And when toons, gear, and currency gets added to shops you have to wait for a reset. I'm thinking since it's already set in there it won't change until it's reset like with GW double drops. Speculating yes, just don't want people to get their hopes up. Seen a lot of people saving 24 and this hadn't been brought up so I thought I would.

What most people are waiting for is to actually reset their table
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!
    Just popping in to give y'all the heads up. Barring any last minute wackiness, The final bit of our Game Update is slated for today, so prepare accordingly! We'll try and drop further heads up-pery once we approach a set time. Cheers!
    5dc886849a828dd840b110189b84a7c81f8fefd055dc7b6413e5e325a1626e78.jpg

Wackiness has ensued. :<
    No update for today, but we're aiming for release tomorrow (3/2). Apologies folks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    rawr
  • Options
    Sure wish I could reset my gw table! Any update as to when this might happen?
  • Options
    Reset your GW table. This isn't a one time change - it's going to be around for awhile. One table isn't going to make a difference
  • Options
    Reset your GW table. This isn't a one time change - it's going to be around for awhile. One table isn't going to make a difference

It will to me as any extra rewards will make a difference in preparing for emperor's demise. Plus I'm excited.
  • Options

heard a rumor that GW may reward zeta, and atm every zeta counts
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options

Source? I smell ****

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Source?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options

Even if this were true I bet it would be a very small drop rate, I've very rarely even gotten omegas out of gw, I couldn't imagine getting zetas, it would be nice though.
  • Options
    Hiya holotable heroes!
    Just popping in to give y'all the heads up. Barring any last minute wackiness, The final bit of our Game Update is slated for today, so prepare accordingly! We'll try and drop further heads up-pery once we approach a set time. Cheers!
    5dc886849a828dd840b110189b84a7c81f8fefd055dc7b6413e5e325a1626e78.jpg

Wackiness has ensued. :<
    No update for today, but we're aiming for release tomorrow (3/2). Apologies folks!

Source?
  • Options
    Oh.. wait..
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »

Even if this were true I bet it would be a very small drop rate, I've very rarely even gotten omegas out of gw, I couldn't imagine getting zetas, it would be nice though.

I've gotton shards in both node 11 and 12...and once or twice a shard in 11 and a omega and a shard in 12...I'll admit I've received maybe 5-7 omegas but dude who can remember gw-_- maul auto. Droids auto.
  • Options
    Hi when are the updates coming ?????>
  • Options
    LOBOTION wrote: »
    Hi when are the updates coming ?????>

Yeah. I wish the debate would be solid on their update times. Very annoying
  • Options

I would take "very small drop rate" instead of "0-13". I'm the Adam Dunn of zetas...

• Paras
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am from India. I received a notification about Chopper's event. But when I logged in its not there. So the updates are near ?
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Nope was just a notification about the login character no word on update yet
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    I cant imagine it being much longer? Really need to bring out tht teebo fix already. Its affecting still rancor raids! Also need to sort credit heist rewards last 5 now i got 2.5 million for each battle n thats for final tier too!
  • Options
  • Options
    It's only about 1PM (13:00) at their offices right now, so there are still 4 hours left in the workday!
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options

I would take "very small drop rate" instead of "0-13". I'm the Adam Dunn of zetas...

Don't get me wrong, even a very small chance to get them is still a chance, I just don't that it will happen.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    It's an update to improve the quality of life while playing the game and it is fixing a lot of other bugs, let them take their time we don't need bugs in the bug squash update.
  • Options
    Half an hour and I'll have to do GW :D
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Luckily I still have 10 more hours before that
  • Options
    If there is anything I've learned from the forums, it is that updates always happen one day after they originally hoped to release it. It always happens at the end of the work day PST
  • Agni
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Well was supposed to happen yesterday so hopefully your right and we get it soon
This discussion has been closed.