Updates, when?

12346Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    This is why EA/CG chooses not to always be as transparent as possible. If something goes wrong on their end, there aren't riots as a result. If they had just said, "update will be out soon" or "update goes live next week" everything would be fine

fine if you are free to play. why would you expect anything.

As far as I myself go, I have invested plenty, to the point that I know I've paid more then enough to pay a devs salary for a few months. So sorry if it seems rude if me to expect to be well informed .

Because I DO.

Just a thought: whether I've paid $0, $10, $50 or $50,000, doesn't give me the right to be a condescending, arrogant jackass to anyone. Not even on the Internet. Maybe I'm old fashioned that way.

Money can buy quite a bit - but it can't buy class or character. All people are equal in dignity and respect. Money doesn't make some "more equal" than others.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I see the challenge rewards have been updated. Anyone know if the GW rewards have updated already too or is that in phase 2 of the release? Thanks.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I see the challenge rewards have been updated. Anyone know if the GW rewards have updated already too or is that in phase 2 of the release? Thanks.

That's phase 2.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    EA/CG makes no delay in taking people's money.

But is it harsh from people to expect updates on time?

It's already delayed 3 days. Just say it will be released next week and be done with it.
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    Options
    (as far as the whole "I pay your salary thing: try saying that to a Cop next time you get pulled over.. good luck with that :/ )

Bad analogy.

You pay the cop's salary with taxes you MUST pay. You don't have any choice.

Here people who pay for this game, that is rather expensive I must say, have the choice to pay or not.

Whether you like what the cops are doing or not you will have to pay for them. If an EA customer isn't happy he can decide not to support the game anymore. That is a BIG difference.
  • Options
    Im guessing it'll come either tomorrow or next week now... *here's hoping update comes for saying this*
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Aglardae wrote: »
    (as far as the whole "I pay your salary thing: try saying that to a Cop next time you get pulled over.. good luck with that :/ )

Bad analogy.

You pay the cop's salary with taxes you MUST pay. You don't have any choice.

Here people who pay for this game, that is rather expensive I must say, have the choice to pay or not.

Whether you like what the cops are doing or not you will have to pay for them. If an EA customer isn't happy he can decide not to support the game anymore. That is a BIG difference.

I get your point.. but then I could also say "You chose to speed etc.." I guess my point was we all have choices in life how you choose to use them does not make you any more special than the next guy. :|
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I get your point.. but then I could also say "You chose to speed etc.." I guess my point was we all have choices in life how you choose to use them does not make you any more special than the next guy. :|

Indeed and we all know that even ftp players have a great amount of content in this game and that anybody voice can be heard here on these forums. All that matters here, I think, is that they deliver a nice polished finished product and, when I saw the videos, I must say that is worth to wait a little bit more to be happy with it.

• SITHPLAGUE
    58 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Update: not coming tonight. Chance of it happening tommorow(as in chance of getting 30 shards) otherwise it will come next week.
  • Bigchef
    43 posts Member
    Options
    To everyone that is complaining that the update hasnt been released yet... I get your point but please consider this. They release the update on wednesday...we all download it...to quote @CG_Kozispoon "madness ensues"...the game breaks then we have no star wars.

I for one am happy that the update is delayed because i can still get in the game and launch raids. Get tickets. Spend energy.. long story short. Had this update been released on tuesday wednesday as originally stated. We could be sitting on day 2 of the game being offline. I know what I would rather.
  • Options
    it would have been better if you just said from the beggining that the update will go live on march 5, but internally dead line could have been yesterday, people will not ask that much :) , unless...
This discussion has been closed.