Most overrated Star Wars characters

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hi =)
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Lol I got it. They didn't even name him until the actor was on set in costume. PS Lobot is just a play on Lobotomy because the only thing they new about his backstory at the time was that a chunk of his brain was removed and replaced with cybernetics.

A ton of OT background characters are like that.
    But would you say that Lobot is overrated? Yeah, he doesn't have any character in the movie, but its not like he's a major character and people dont fanboy over him the way people do for other previously discussed characters.

I believe that was the joke sir. Lobot isn't overrated Gank was making a funny.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Lol I got it. They didn't even name him until the actor was on set in costume. PS Lobot is just a play on Lobotomy because the only thing they new about his backstory at the time was that a chunk of his brain was removed and replaced with cybernetics.

A ton of OT background characters are like that.
    But would you say that Lobot is overrated? Yeah, he doesn't have any character in the movie, but its not like he's a major character and people dont fanboy over him the way people do for other previously discussed characters.

I believe that was the joke sir. Lobot isn't overrated Gank was making a funny.
    That would make sense. I was born without a sense of humor so I take everything literally. Especially on the internet.