Rancor tie scores

Kipps
43 posts Member
Can they change on how to fix the tie scores in rancor? Like 10 players doing the same max score and others always getting first and others **** despite having the score?

Replies

• Options
    Not going to happen
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Not going to happen

@Tao_Malo_19 why ?
  • Options
    To be honest I just went through the most recent chat items and looked for the ones that had no replies and put something. Atleast they got a response and it brought it back to the top of the list.
  • Kipps
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Tie scores need a fix
  • Camen_cider
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Our guild is rotating doing just a little damage in the 24 hour registration so that their damage is higher. Everyone that can solo it gets a turn at number one in the rotation. Problem solved
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    This is seriously making me mad lately. I put in a lot of effort into my team and now I get like tenth plae because my player id stinks. Haven't gotten a useable drop from rancor in weeks. Just keep getting gear I have hundreds or thousands of.

Add in rng creep that arena has become and I am running out of fun content. Fighting the same opponent in arena and winning or losing simply because zaul dodged a lot one round but didn't the next one is boring and frustrating.

Cg should take notice that whales through f2p are not enjoying this at top of arena. When people insert rex lead and beat their expensive zaul teams based on rng you are about to loose your whales to more strategic games with game theary crafting.
  • Options
    Kipps wrote: »
    Can they change on how to fix the tie scores in rancor? Like 10 players doing the same max score and others always getting first and others **** despite having the score?

So you're complaining because of ties due to a bug? Fix Vader and there won't be solo's and no ties. Problem solved.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Kipps
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Kipps wrote: »

So you're complaining because of ties due to a bug? Fix Vader and there won't be solo's and no ties. Problem solved.

Fix Vader? There's nothing broken to fix lol
  • Kipps
    43 posts Member
    Options
    If they can have a tie rank 1 in guild activities I'm
    Not sure why they can't do it in raids