Farming Chirrut

Prev1
Isn't it about time we get a chance to farm Chirrut? And PLEASE not the way we "can" farm shoretrooper. Shards available at only one hard mode battle isn't the useful - unless you want to spend a year on farming.

Where should Chirrut be available? A shop? A cantina node?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please put a top tier toon (chirrut) into an easy to farm area of the game while placing a mediocre toon (shore) into a hard farm (1 hard node that probably 75% of the community can't 3*). Don't get me wrong I'd like to be able to actually farm all these new toons from easier places than 1 very tough hard node. The cantina multi node characters need to be changed to add some of the others imo.
  • Options
    Agreed! What's the use of having Luke occupy two cantina nodes?
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Yes please put a top tier toon (chirrut) into an easy to farm area of the game while placing a mediocre toon (shore) into a hard farm (1 hard node that probably 75% of the community can't 3*). Don't get me wrong I'd like to be able to actually farm all these new toons from easier places than 1 very tough hard node. The cantina multi node characters need to be changed to add some of the others imo.

one hard node is not farmable. 2 hard nodes is not farmable. 3 is a stretch.
    All of these toons should be placed in cantina, cantina store, arean GW or guild store. It's quite silly having to wait 2-3motnhs for them to become farmable and then only to get one hard node
  • Options
    So true. I wonder how many have farmed Shoretrooper to seven stars from that one hard node? You'd have to spend so many crystals you could just as well buy packs
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »

All of these toons should be placed in cantina, cantina store, arean GW or guild store. It's quite silly having to wait 2-3motnhs for them to become farmable and then only to get one hard node

I'm not disagreeing it's just if chirrut becomes easy to farm it would open the flood gates of crying about why is he easier to farm than so and so.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

I'm not disagreeing it's just if chirrut becomes easy to farm it would open the flood gates of crying about why is he easier to farm than so and so.

Oh well, there's no point worrying about that. Everything you do (no matter what you do) will have somebody complaining about your decision. If no one complains, it's probably because your decision really had no effect (of course even then someone will still complain).

My main point in saying this is that there's no point in making or doing things in a certain way so as to stave off complaints.

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Oh well, there's no point worrying about that. Everything you do (no matter what you do) will have somebody complaining about your decision. If no one complains, it's probably because your decision really had no effect (of course even then someone will still complain).

My main point in saying this is that there's no point in making or doing things in a certain way so as to stave off complaints.

Very true, I agree completely there's many characters I like to see easier to farm, such as those who have been only on hard nodes since they've came out, like clone sarge or fost.
  • Options
    As with every other decision made, the farmability of Chirrut will depend on what CG thinks is the best way to make him farmable while maximizing profitability.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Starmaxn wrote: »

This actually gives options. You can farm a character at a lower energy cost and get shards quicker, or you can farm them at higher cost and get better rewards with less shards. The biggest difference is the ship materials. I'm farming Kylo right now in the 12 energy mode as opposed to the 10 energy node because it gives me ship materials (and the other rewards are better too). I don't need Kylo ren done for anything, so no point in rushing him. It's more less a better option for the aged community rather than new players.
  • DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Rogue one toons in general should be available by now. Sith are running the show with RNG old Ben on crack zual leads
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Starmaxn wrote: »

Or lando
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    No don't make Chirrut an easy farm somewhere.. And I want Chirrut more then anyone. Need 30 shards to unlock.. You want everyone to be running Chaze and have to fight that like you fight Wiggs? I'd like to see him in Shipments for crystals. Maybe hard nodes or shard shop but nothing easier then that.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    DarthApok wrote: »
    No don't make Chirrut an easy farm somewhere.. And I want Chirrut more then anyone. Need 30 shards to unlock.. You want everyone to be running Chaze and have to fight that like you fight Wiggs? I'd like to see him in Shipments for crystals. Maybe hard nodes or shard shop but nothing easier then that.

I agree, I'd like to farm him but I don't want to face him 5 times a day in the arena. I think they need to rotate them around, new toons in hard nodes, hard node only toons to cantina nodes or shop, arena shop or gw.
  • Options
    No chirrut please. Wiggs/chaze is to OP
  • Options
    I love facing chaze/wiggs squads. Easy peasy. Much better than Zmaul, Zader, EP, shore/rg gk/zbobba
  • Options
    Put chirrut in GW, Baze in Cantina store, Cassian in Arena, Jyn in Cantina node and k2so in 1 hard node 9d light side.
    That would be fair amiright ?
  • Options
    Absolutely. Shoretrooper needs to be added on a cantina node (stage 7 or 8), Churrit Imwé needs to be added on a light side hard node and a cantina node. Baze Malbus should get a hard node, and some ships need some cantina nodes, or better yet, maybe a ship staged event, with 4 or 5 stages, that could have pilots, such as Cassian Andor, and Jyn Erso. Also, I know it's stupid, but what are toons?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Chirrut should go to dark side 9-B AND 9-D
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    (1 hard node that probably 75% of the community can't 3*).

you dont need to 3* to get rewards. 3* is only for using SIM

• Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Lol you lot asking for him to be an easy farm would be the first ones complaining after everyone has him and you can't beat him "nerf chaze nerf chaze"

He's a top tier toon, make him a 1 spot HM

Also shore is very useful he's not a mediocre toon, you clearly haven't used him lol
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    ptr wrote: »
    (1 hard node that probably 75% of the community can't 3*).

you dont need to 3* to get rewards. 3* is only for using SIM

I understand that, but who wants to replay a node you can't 3* x3 a day, getting 3* is obviously the most efficient way to farm.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Lol...i still cannot do light side 9-B...not even 1*. The light side is weak in my roster... and shoretrooper is a DS toon...
    Seems only fair to put chirrut and baze in DS 9-B and 9-D.

Put Sith Trooper or Assassin in LS 9-D
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Put chirrut in GW, Baze in Cantina store, Cassian in Arena, Jyn in Cantina node and k2so in 1 hard node 9d light side.
    That would be fair amiright ?

No
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    He will eventually be farmable if you guys like it or not.

Most likely a troll node like shore though. We'll have to see.

For me personally it's basically my highest priority to get those two rolling. It's by far the coolest stuff ever implemented.

And I haven't even seen R1.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Lol...i still cannot do light side 9-B...not even 1*. The light side is weak in my roster... and shoretrooper is a DS toon...
    Seems only fair to put chirrut and baze in DS 9-B and 9-D.

Put Sith Trooper or Assassin in LS 9-D

I expect they will put Chirrut and Baze into DS 9x since they put Shore in LS9B. Also Baze>Shore I just switched them few days back and get better results
  • Options
    I think the update that put Wedge and B2 in Cantina was the best update ever.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I think the update that put Wedge and B2 in Cantina was the best update ever.

You are so right!
  • Options
    I hope they make Chirrut farmable as a random shard from gw node 12 and keep it that way. The only thing that's bearable about the way they designed him is that there's very few people that can use him
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Who was the last new character they added to shipments? Was it cad bane? Jawa scavenger maybe?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Who was the last new character they added to shipments? Was it cad bane? Jawa scavenger maybe?
    I'm going to say ShoreTrooper and Baze Malbus...