Farming Chirrut

2Next

Replies

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Lol you lot asking for him to be an easy farm would be the first ones complaining after everyone has him and you can't beat him "nerf chaze nerf chaze"

He's a top tier toon, make him a 1 spot HM

Also shore is very useful he's not a mediocre toon, you clearly haven't used him lol

I've used him and he sucks. At least in my arena. Anyone with B2, which is everyone, makes him useless. Everyone who once ran him, even those who whaled him to 7*, has him benched.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    One of these R1 characters is gonna have to make their way into GW shipments right? Cuz that'd be great.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    One of these R1 characters is gonna have to make their way into GW shipments right? Cuz that'd be great.

Something needs to go there. I have nothing to use gw gems on other than the rarely seen fotp blueprints.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Something needs to go there. I have nothing to use gw gems on other than the rarely seen fotp blueprints.

Really? I see fotp's ship in there all the time, but I almost never see clone sergeants ship...
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Who was the last new character they added to shipments? Was it cad bane? Jawa scavenger maybe?
    I'm going to say ShoreTrooper and Baze Malbus...

I meant in one of the stores like cantina, GW or arena.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Who was the last new character they added to shipments? Was it cad bane? Jawa scavenger maybe?

Maul, Zam, SF, Rex, Cody, Echo in guild shop. Bistan in fleet shop. Mace Windu in arena shop. In Cantina it was Jawa scavenger.

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

Maul, Zam, SF, Rex, Cody, Echo in guild shop. Bistan in fleet shop. Mace Windu in arena shop. In Cantina it was Jawa scavenger.

I did say a NEW character. Those were all older characters with a new farming location.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I think the update that put Wedge and B2 in Cantina was the best update ever.

You are so right!

Yes that update balanced alot...i went straight for B2 at terminal velocity and still use him in every arena battle, he is best solution to zaul leads because of the 100% tm gain=speed gain from zaul leads.

Still that update was needed because previously B2-wedge were chromium exclusives and many f2p like myself couldn't even unlock them.

Now with everyone being able to unlock toons at 3* LS/DS farms are not only fair, but viable.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

All the p2p characters from before ships and the rogue 1 characters arrived went to guild shipments when fleets were put in. Fleet shop hasn't been changed since it was released. Mace was put into Arena shipments when fleets came out. Cantina shipments was Jawa Scav way back in like july or something. GW the last thing they put in there was ship blueprints, the last character they put in there was Cad Bane wayyyyyyy before that.3

Basically none of the shipment shops have been updated since fleets were released.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

All the p2p characters from before ships and the rogue 1 characters arrived went to guild shipments when fleets were put in. Fleet shop hasn't been changed since it was released. Mace was put into Arena shipments when fleets came out. Cantina shipments was Jawa Scav way back in like july or something. GW the last thing they put in there was ship blueprints, the last character they put in there was Cad Bane wayyyyyyy before that.3

Basically none of the shipment shops have been updated since fleets were released.

Let'a be patient :) I still have 10 toons I need to gear anyway...
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    He should be as farmable as Shoretrooper. He should not be easily obtained.