Coming back after more than a year... or not?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    It's fun to see my Darth Sidious, who used to be great, hit like a wet noodle.
    But today I was finally able to complete the GW! Before leaving, it was like a chore, something monotonous. Now I've regained that feeling of satisfaction after being able to complete it. I can't throw my best toons to do all nodes in a row anymore, I have to actually think on distributing my now limited resources, when to heal, when to taunt, when to use my suicide squad, etc. Most of the times it's not enough to complete it because I'm way behind, but at least today I did it.
  • Options
    One of the best recent investments for me has been to get a Scoundrel team that could clear the final tiers of the weekly-ish event. The only 7* Scoundrel I have is Boba, but he helps the other's a bit as leader. Greedo is 4*, Zam and IG at 5* and Dengar at 6*, but I even cleared it before they got that high. Regularly getting about 5mil per week (sometimes more of you're lucky) with that event, and even the training droids with a bit of gear, had done wonders for my collection.
  • Options
    Check_It wrote: »
    If you're interested in playing again after that long... I would honestly just start a new account. You'll be playing catch up for your whole life.

This ^
  • Options
    TL;DR
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    Honestly, if I were that far behind, I would just uninstall. This game is frustrating enough without the nagging feeling of having to 'catchup'.

F2p will ALWAYS be playing catchup though, how do you think we feel lol. The day that the f2p all catch up to the p2p is the day they shut the servers down and just give everyone everything in the game to mess around with one last time