Next Credit Heist Won't be til...

Prev13
Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited March 2017
March 17th, in other words 11 weekdays after our previous one on March 2nd... When are we going to have a month like January where we have a credit heist once a week, like you did with the Droid Smuggling Event?
Edit: Apparently Tomorrow.
Post edited by Tjbear02 on

Replies

• Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information-update-3-7#latest

Save up those credits folks, looks like this could be a lean month...

Credit Heist
    Starts:March 17th
    Ends: March 17th
    Notes: requires Scoundrels
    Main Rewards: Credits
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Options
    Lol literally posted at the same time as you XD
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I think you misunderstand. I do not believe this is a change to the current schedule at all, but one of the "special times" they talked about when first releasing the new credit heist.
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I hope you are right
  • Options
    Hope you are right, not going to scream an kick my feet if you are not though. Don't mind the lack of, if they announce before hand.
  • Wacka
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Given that some of the other events need credits to refresh, if this is the only credit heist for March, it will further increase scarcity. New GW rewards don't seem to significantly increase credits given.

The eager anticipation we have of a new credit heist every week or so is going to be more like desperation.
  • Options
    Mar 17 isn't that st pattys day?? Maybe the leprechauns are guarding the loot....or at least Ugnaughts dressed in green....
  • Options
    its gone now
  • Options
    Can't wait to get Sabine.
  • Options
    Art of Demolition- Sabine

Notes: Join forces with Sabine Wren and destroy an idle Imperial vehicle (Open Squad)

Sounds fun!
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Why March 17th? Was that confirmed somewhere?
  • Options
    Training droid event is on there twice, but credit heist isn't??
  • Duvel
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Why March 17th? Was that confirmed somewhere?

It was on the schedule update. But the credit heist date was removed at some point, so I don't know if that means we don't get any or if they just don't know when it will be.
  • Options
    So listed on the event page today was every event coming up until April 8th. There was only 1 credit heist listed, March 17th, which has now been removed from the post altogether now. So for a period of longer than a month we will only get 1 credit heist, that blows.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure it was removed because they want the credit heist to be a surprise.

It's not a random day if it is on the calendar.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    It's never been announced ahead of time since they made it random. You can be sure it was simply a mistake that it got posted, and it probably won't be on that day anymore to make sure it is still an unkown.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Wait has something changed, i thought credit hiest was on a up to 12 day cycle?
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what the big deal is, or how it would break the game having it once per week, on a certain day, and announced ahead of time. That would give us *something* finally to look forward to weekly.
  • Options
    McBee wrote: »
    I don't know what the big deal is, or how it would break the game having it once per week, on a certain day, and announced ahead of time. That would give us *something* finally to look forward to weekly.

It is the best part of my week in this game. It really does add to my QoL.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    McBee wrote: »

It is the best part of my week in this game. It really does add to my QoL.

Indeed after credit hiest i always stop by McVaders for an Imperial Meal and Tosche Station for a Bantha Burrito and some Power Convertors to wash it down!

https://youtu.be/hes8TJqbKhI
  • Options
    I do not know why they would announce the training droid event. I cannot see why anyone would look forward to that. Personally I would be fine if they got rid of it all together. The only one that matters is the credit heist. I bet it is still a random day once a week
  • Options
    If I used my credit heists to train characters, I could see the droid event being very useful. As it is, I refresh mod shop until I can spend 5+ million credits on things I like.
  • Options
    why not have a half reward in credit heist that runs 2x faster? just an ideea run them 3-5 days apart and reward half the credits at max tier Jesus
  • Options
    2000 Arena tokens = 1mil credits
  • Options
    2k arena tokens also = 7* Sid for me, so I'll do that and consider Oppress before going back to credit farming.
  • Options
    It is a game of resource management....
  • Options
    You may not have hit a point yet where credit heist gets you to use up your training droids, but that's because you've been getting all those extra training droids. A guy in my guild cleaned out his training droids last week. He buys credits from the arena shop. You get more credits, you use them. The biggest use is to train characters, which uses them faster than you get them. You just haven't worked through your backlog yet. The economy person for the devs calculated that without training droid heist, people would be running out of them very quickly once credit heist was introduced.
  • Options
    Heist is in 10 hours
This discussion has been closed.