Has anyone ever solo'd the Rancor on tier 6 instead of heroic?

MPac
196 posts Member
edited March 2017
Solo'd the Rancor on tier 6 instead of heroic? I'm wondering if it is actually harder to do considering the larger health of the rancor and the more RNG has a chance to creep in. I'm in a newer guild and we only run tier 6 as some don't even have a 7* toon yet, but I am working towards soloing tier 6 as a personal goal of mine (just for fun).
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    I haven't done it myself since we moved to T7 before I reached that point but I imagine it'd be just as easy, if not easier. The challenge with Heroic rancor isn't the health but rather its speed and tenacity. T6 rancor is slower and easier to land TMR on so any team capable of soloing T7 should easily be able to handle T6.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I have Zader so TMR is same I guess on both. Didn't think about his speed though. That's a great point!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I came darn close to doing just that on Sunday. We had cleared tier one and about 20% of tier two before I went to bed for the evening. I woke up and started with Zader and after about 20 minutes I found I had finished the whole darn thing. About 27mil in damage. I was both impressed and appalled - impressed I could manage it and appalled that I didn't record the darn thing (took a screenshot but I can't find it now.)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I came darn close to doing just that on Sunday. We had cleared tier one and about 20% of tier two before I went to bed for the evening. I woke up and started with Zader and after about 20 minutes I found I had finished the whole darn thing. About 27mil in damage. I was both impressed and appalled - impressed I could manage it and appalled that I didn't record the darn thing (took a screenshot but I can't find it now.)

The real achievement was managing to lose a screenshot from 3 days ago. How in the world did you do that? Lol
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well it is a new tablet I was using...I did find it, was only 20mil damage after all. Need to post it to imgur and then I can share.

Edit: it is on imgur under "soloing tier six...Almost"
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guess I answered my own question...
    8OrnR5T

http://imgur.com/8OrnR5T
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I have never been good at raids so can one tell me how one solos one.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Teebo team with rex, tusken, and dengar can solo all of T7 due to TM reduction; I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for T6 where he is in fact slower.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    MPac wrote: »
    8OrnR5T

8OrnR5T_d.jpg
    8OrnR5T_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
    Fixed
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    MPac wrote: »
    8OrnR5T

8OrnR5T_d.jpg
    8OrnR5T_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
    Fixed

i have a similar team and i'm not able to solo it. Maybe i need better mods...

Zader - g11
    EP - g11
    TFP - g9
    Sidious - g9
    QGJ - g11