Phoenix Events

Has anyone noticed that the event(s) for the phoenix rebels aren't on the events tab? It's tomorrow, and there isn't anything other than the notification that this event is even happening in game. Just curious about everyone's thoughts

Replies

• Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    What's the point of this topic? Are you afraid the event won't take place?

Since there is a published schedule and no hint that it won't happen as announced, it's save to assume it will.

The in game display for events has to be updated via client patches, so most likely there will be an update tomorrow.

Remember the yoda / palp event debacle? Just take the display in game with a grain of salt and you'll be fine.
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that the event(s) for the phoenix rebels aren't on the events tab? It's tomorrow, and there isn't anything other than the notification that this event is even happening in game. Just curious about everyone's thoughts

Tomorrow they will tell us we have to wait another week
  • Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »

Tomorrow they will tell us we have to wait another week

I'm hoping tomorrow they will tell us the are removing rebel content due to the number of people upset over it
  • Options
    Well probably get update today is my guess.
  • Options
    Did the event happen? The Phoenix ships were supposed to be today I thought. Didnt show up for or anyone in my guild either
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing thread. Click that guys link above.....
This discussion has been closed.