Your squad vs. six crates

13Next

Replies

• RubAto
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Proof the game is going to hell, they have no desire to do anything but make money. I get it but geeze, two star toon hers was a fake walk to get. Check out the store all you see is toon packs now! It's sad

Mr. President?

Is he really worthy to be called "mr"? In my country that is reserved for respectable people, regardless of their position.
  • Options
    RubAto wrote: »
    Proof the game is going to hell, they have no desire to do anything but make money. I get it but geeze, two star toon hers was a fake walk to get. Check out the store all you see is toon packs now! It's sad

Mr. President?

Is he really worthy to be called "mr"? In my country that is reserved for respectable people, regardless of their position.

+1
  • Options
    I laughed when I saw it. I thought it must have been a mistake or something, but it let me pass it so who cares?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Get ready for Sabine's event where we attack an idle imperial vehicle.
    RubAto wrote: »

Mr. President?

Out! Out! Out!
  • Options
    Might get these crates before Luke lol
  • Options
    Lovesword wrote: »

Omg I just about died reading the attacks. Too funny.
  • Options
    This is just the precursor to them releasing Star Wars Angry Birds characters.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    DruBacca wrote: »
    Kept waiting for an exclamation point to pop up and Solid Snake to join the fight! Kojima FTW!

You win the forums!
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    They have completely forgotten about the crate's unique ability "What's in the box?" in which when you destroy the box Handsome Jack's avatar pops up and asks "What's in the box??" and Detective Mills completely loses it and shoots Keyser Söze.
  • Options
    Someone will probably post about needing a strategy to get past the six crates

:D
  • Options
    No, the real question here is why is OP using Jedi Knight Guardian? And has her gear 7+?
  • DruBacca
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Who else are you gonna farm and gear til a worthy opponent for CUP appears?
  • Options
    No, the real question here is why is OP using Jedi Knight Guardian? And has her gear 7+?

+42
  • Options
    Lovesword wrote: »

Omg I just about died reading the attacks. Too funny.

The comment about the crate having synergy with the rancor door control got me..LOL.!!
  • Options
    I've gotta be honest, if they put a bunch of crates in the various shipments, I'd 7* them. Even if all of their abilities were literally 'Do nothing', I'd get them. Just for the novelty of it, you know?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Attack of the Crates
    • Start: April 1st
    • End: April 1st, 11:59am
    • Min Level Required: 20
    • Main Rewards: Chuckles

Devs, please make this happen.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotta be honest, if they put a bunch of crates in the various shipments, I'd 7* them. Even if all of their abilities were literally 'Do nothing', I'd get them. Just for the novelty of it, you know?

+1

I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    DruBacca wrote: »
    Kept waiting for an exclamation point to pop up and Solid Snake to join the fight! Kojima FTW!

LOL someone make a gif please!
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Guys. The secret trick is to bomb them up with mob enforcer. Those exploding crates then explode even more!

Did anybody notice that using an AOE on the crates actually damage the other enemies? It seemed when I used Nilly's Force Drain the crates blew and the health went to 0 on all the remaining enemy toons.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Guys. The secret trick is to bomb them up with mob enforcer. Those exploding crates then explode even more!

Did anybody notice that using an AOE on the crates actually damage the other enemies? It seemed when I used Nilly's Force Drain the crates blew and the health went to 0 on all the remaining enemy toons.

It's literally in the event tips that the explosive crates do damage when destroyed
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

It's literally in the event tips that the explosive crates do damage when destroyed

I literally didn't read that. Ain't nobody got time for dat! ;)

SnakesOnAPlane