CaptainRex wrote: »
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    War wrote: »
    The argument that Fives and Echo look very similar without helmets is valid, admittedly if I'm not paying attention I can get them mixed up. Rex on the other hand I never confuse for the other two because of his bald head, but this argument involves putting helmets on all three of them, not just Fives and Echo.

Therein lies the problem; without helmets two of them can be mixed up, with helmets three of them can be mixed up. The argument that the helmets are very different doesn't work for those that can't tell the difference. Not everybody has studied the subtle differences between the three helmets, and it'll be worse when those helmets are shrunk to fit on a tiny phone screen.

You also realize echo and Cody are EXACTLY the same.

Yes, but Cody's in different colored armor. How does that challenge my point?

We are talking about faces not armor. And your irrelevant point is, "without helmets two of them can be mixed up, with helmets three of them can be mixed up. " Without helmets 3 in fact can be mixed up. Please do better.

You can easily see cody's coloured armour in his picture

That's not the point....

The point is to be able to see a characters icon and recognize who they are, so if each of their armor is different colours but still present in the picture I couldn't care less if they had helmets as I'd be able to tell from the colour. But as of now 3 out of the 5 are blue, one of those three is easily distinguishable, the other two are a little bit harder to tell but still easily possible.

You're telling me you looked at the pictures of the helmets, and you got confused because 3 of the helmets were blue? How do you tell Vader, Kylo Ren, FOTP, TFP, IG-88, Death Trooper, and Sith Assassin apart? They all have black helmets. And Jawas must give you conniptions.

Vader has a lightsaber and is a EXTREMLY iconic character that non-fan can easily distinguish, kylo has a lightsaber with 2 blade vents on the side (idk what to call them), ig-88 is a robot very hard to confuse him for anyone else also its a head not helmet, deathtrooper is a black stormtrooper (one of a kind pretty much), sith trooper is also black but has a squarer head and has red markings, sith assassin has a red double blade with a bada$$ mask, FOTP is full dark black armor, TFP is lighter black (grey almost) with white on his helmet

Off topic, but fun fact, that mask the Sith Assassin wears is the mask of the Sith Lord Kallig. It's the final proof that the Sith Assassin is the Sith Inquisitor from SWTOR, aka Darth Nox.
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    The argument that Fives and Echo look very similar without helmets is valid, admittedly if I'm not paying attention I can get them mixed up. Rex on the other hand I never confuse for the other two because of his bald head, but this argument involves putting helmets on all three of them, not just Fives and Echo.

Therein lies the problem; without helmets two of them can be mixed up, with helmets three of them can be mixed up. The argument that the helmets are very different doesn't work for those that can't tell the difference. Not everybody has studied the subtle differences between the three helmets, and it'll be worse when those helmets are shrunk to fit on a tiny phone screen.

We are talking about faces not armor. And your irrelevant point is, "without helmets two of them can be mixed up, with helmets three of them can be mixed up. " Without helmets 3 in fact can be mixed up. Please do better.

That's not the point....

The point is to be able to see a characters icon and recognize who they are, so if each of their armor is different colours but still present in the picture I couldn't care less if they had helmets as I'd be able to tell from the colour. But as of now 3 out of the 5 are blue, one of those three is easily distinguishable, the other two are a little bit harder to tell but still easily possible.

You're telling me you looked at the pictures of the helmets, and you got confused because 3 of the helmets were blue? How do you tell Vader, Kylo Ren, FOTP, TFP, IG-88, Death Trooper, and Sith Assassin apart? They all have black helmets. And Jawas must give you conniptions.

Vader has a lightsaber and is a EXTREMLY iconic character that non-fan can easily distinguish, kylo has a lightsaber with 2 blade vents on the side (idk what to call them), ig-88 is a robot very hard to confuse him for anyone else also its a head not helmet, deathtrooper is a black stormtrooper (one of a kind pretty much), sith trooper is also black but has a squarer head and has red markings, sith assassin has a red double blade with a bada$$ mask, FOTP is full dark black armor, TFP is lighter black (grey almost) with white on his helmet

Off topic, but fun fact, that mask the Sith Assassin wears is the mask of the Sith Lord Kallig. It's the final proof that the Sith Assassin is the Sith Inquisitor from SWTOR, aka Darth Nox.

cool
  • Options

That's not the point....

This
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

That's not the point....

Nice! I hope they add more TOR characters. Sith Triumvirate!!!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).