Collections score dump swgoh.gg

I wonder why my score shrinked from 62 down to 54% thats a drop of 8% which would equal 9 new released characters.. This cant be

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    I wonder why my score shrinked from 62 down to 54% thats a drop of 8% which would equal 9 new released characters.. This cant be

This happened after the latest game update. I'm assuming their algorithms aren't correct anymore.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Check yours. And call me a liar if im wrong.. But we might see many new toons within weeks. Other explinations? My math cant be that bad
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    There was maybe no upgrade after the siths release, so 6 phoenix + 3 siths, and you have your 9 toons.
  • Options
    Well full Phoenix squad +2 ships is 8 toons kinda?
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

It's not just the new characters - it also includes the gear, star and level. It's basically why all your teachers warned you not to get a "0" on stuff. It really drags down your average.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

It's not just the new characters - it also includes the gear, star and level. It's basically why all your teachers warned you not to get a "0" on stuff. It really drags down your average.

Sure it is.. But that doesnt change anything haha.. 1 toon maxed is about 0,9% of total collection score