Too many characters riding the bench!

2Next

Replies

• Zerx
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Keep your Arena team the way it is and have fun experimenting with synergies in GW. Arena isn't the whole game. Eventually the will add more tables and you may be happy you spent the time developing other teams and characters.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options
    What do I do with all my extra toons?

I have 18 7* gear 8 and they just sit there. I have a handful of 330 shards level 1s as well.

(This is also a test to see if you follow the moderators rules for searching forum posts and not duplicating). But seriously back to my question; what do I with all these 7* toons?
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Zerx wrote: »
    Keep your Arena team the way it is and have fun experimenting with synergies in GW. Arena isn't the whole game. Eventually the will add more tables and you may be happy you spent the time developing other teams and characters.

This. I have a team for Arena I build in to rise in the ranks (currently Old Ben (L), Leia, QGJ, Yoda, Phasma) and have fun with themed teams in GW. For me, that's most of the appeal of this game.
    That's why I also really like the themed envents we've been getting.
    Proud member of BIER DTA.
    DTA_Ovi, https://swgoh.gg/u/dta ovi/
  • VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah its pretty pathetic that they can't fix arena!!!!! I have 34 seven star characters , most of them are maxed out on attack abilities , all of them are geared eight or higher and it's the same five characters that rule arena which is so pathetic....... Take it from somebody that has spent a lot of money on this game!!! don't invest in any other characters till they fix the game.... Arena has become stale and boring
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    total characters - 5 = characters on the bench.
    not sure why this is a problem, more characters, more options, not viable for arena is a misconception.
    Save water, drink champagne!