How exactly do zetas work ?

I have no clue how zetas work can someone help me understand
DarthVaper

Replies

• Options
    First they make you farm an insane amount of ships. They then trick you into thinking they're easy to obtain by giving you good drops first time you get them. Lastly, they get you excited and then immediately ticked off three days a week.

That's pretty much how they work.
  • Options
    Zetas are used to max some characters abilities. They are the new highest tier ability material and usually add significant upgrades to a characters abilities instead of the usual +5% damage, -1 cool down, etc. They are quite difficult to farm and you need 20 zeta materials for each ability so it takes a while to complete.
  • Options
    So who are the best characters to use them on ?
    DarthVaper
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    So who are the best characters to use them on ?

Zob Zenforcer
  • Options
    All depends on your squad, usually your arena squad lol,
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    LaMags wrote: »
    First they make you farm an insane amount of ships. They then trick you into thinking they're easy to obtain by giving you good drops first time you get them. Lastly, they get you excited and then immediately ticked off three days a week.

Still the most accurate answer despite not telling you anything about the actual abilities.
  • Options
    My arena squad is fine I need to do more damage in raids
    DarthVaper
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Ignore my last post lol :D Zader and zaul are what most people go for but i am rebellious so im working on zylo
  • Options
    I put my first one on Vader, let's you solo Pit fairly easy and also works great on p2 of AAT. In arena he helped a bit, but it's getting more difficult for me to stay in the top 50 with him
  • Options
    For raids, then Vader would be best all around pick imo
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like to share my experience that Barriss (if you already have her at 7* and high gear) is pretty awesome as a healer. But I agree with Ghost, I'd keep it to my arena team for now, until I have plenty of Zeta to spend...unless raid damage is more important to you than Arena Ranking. Then again, if you can still place first with what you have, why bother, yeh? I get it, I get it. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Make sure you build up your Tarkin capital ship and get 8 five star non capital ships then you can start collecting zetas (slowly)
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Makes your Zeroes to Heroes
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Makes your Zeroes to Heroes

Wouldn't it be Heroes to "z"eroes?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    LaMags wrote: »

LMAO. You Win!