Prediction, Sith Assassin combo with Maul lead will nerf

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Pshaw!!

If you already have a competitively fast Sith team under Zaul, SA doesn't really help you and can in fact mess up turn order.

I have a shardmate that was using SA but it was jacking up when his Nihilus would use Drain Force. His cooldown increase is key and if he goes first it puts too much RNG on whether or not the cooldowns are effected on key opponents.

Using SA seems to primarily be a first turn mechanic and if you are already accustomed to moving second, she is not as much of a threat.

At least from my limited experience with her in arena.

Mod her to be a couple ticks slower than Darth Sideous. Whoever goes first out of the RNG picks will still have a full complement of debuffed enemies to attack. If it's Nihilus, great. If it's someone else, the only thing that can mess you up is crits feeding too much turn meter to Rex leads and dumping them into the hopper for next turn picks.
  • ripthestage
    153 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Rex, Chaze, GK, DN with proper mods. So far 100% win rate on offense. No GK, use Boba (80-90% win rate) or Kylo (70-80% win rate). If you don't have the toons, try something similar. No one should start the pay to win comments because first I really do not care, second this is what I have and obviously I use my best tools whenever I go into a battle. I hope it helped. My mods: https://swgoh.gg/u/ripthestage/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNh5fj51ZFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX7Q-1TxeFg
    Mullato wrote: »
    @ripthestage

I know he's been ripping sith teams with his squad.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Any wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Rex lead, Zarriss, GK, B2, Boba. It does the job. I have to get really, REALLY rotten RNG to lose on offense against Zaul lead full Sith teams. One has a 7* Nihilus, and a 7* SA. That's a $900 team. I'm probably only a minor annoyance to them when I'm on defense, but I can climb over them for my payout, and that's all I care about.

Could you share video on that, I heard that problem of Rex lead is he too slow.

Then useless when facezMaul with Sith Assassin.

I don't have the capacity to do video, but speed doesn't matter. Sith get advantage, and will always crit coming out of stealth. I get instant full TM on all my toons the second one of the Sith does an AoE. If I get bad RNG, and Maul goes first (laying down daze to stop TM gain), then I will still survive long enough to get back on track due to Zarriss giving me free heals every time an opponent crits which, as I mentioned, is every time out of stealth for them. And Kenobi autotaunts on a crit, so he will soak up damage, and get MASSIVE heals from Zarriss due to his large health pool, and her heals being based on ally health. So it takes a round or so to get a cleanse in, but once I due I own the match. Three cleansers means they never stick another debuff the rest of the battle, and every time they crit the feed my whole team TM.

Listen to this guy - he's giving you gold here how to beat zDM and.....with a Jedi-dependent squad!!!!!
  • Options
    SA works fine at just 4* and probably 3* if max gear - she pushes TM and stuns which is not related to star level. Also, she gets foresight a lot and has great general survivability.

As for SA+zDM and Sith setups - Rex leaders + multi-cleanse works very well to defeat it - Chaze + Rex + GK or various combos with Rex as the leader I've seen work at a high level even without GK / Chaze. If you can't go that route, look at tanky zeta characters - zSO or zKylo are great at receiving damage, living, and hitting back with some pop. May need to drop EP...or any non-tanky character in whatever comp you're running.

So in your view a 4* SA or ST would be viable in either a Zaul or Zihilus lead? Frankly I would rather drop cash to expedite gearing than getting them to 7* lol

Absolutely. It's now not really my view, but it's a proven fact based on actual results. There's minimal difference for any of the 3 new sith from 4* to 7*. Look at the protection on them at max gear - it's good. Even at 4*, with such high protection, you can get DN pushing 80k+ effective health with good mods (not elite, just good). SA has incredible survivability with her speed and she gains foresight / stealth a lot. They gave her good protection anyway, but her ability to avoid damage is as good as anyone's in the game. You will have way more trouble keeping a gear 11 7* EP alive than you will a 4* SA.
  • Options
    SA is great for people with bad mods to win on offense otherwise she's a end of the bench sith. If you have speed she will screw up DN's open and her electrocute doesn't hit hard enough.