Am I the only one that doesn't mind mace as he is.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    War wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    there's a lot of toons i don't mind the way they were before their rework. and no i don't think it's necessary for every character to be arena viable. but then again i also think the definition of viable for any part of this game is open to opinion and debate as well.

Well viable does mean different things. Stormtrooper believe or not is viable in P3 of HAAT when he hits Gear X, even better at Gear XI. In that same regard Mace Windu is viable in P1 of HAAT. So neither needs a rework in terms of viability. One of reasons asking for a Stormtrooper rework is no different than a Mace Windu rework.

sure, you can say stormtrooper CAN be USED in p3 of haat, but is by no means the best person to use there. So, he is definitely still not viable. He and mace, although they can be used in their respective phases, are by no means the best people to use there in those phases. So, nope, not viable.
  • Options
    I hare raid gear

i'm assuming it's suppose to read i hate raid gear and directed at me because i said i don't do rebels.

you don't need rebels to get raid gear.
  • Options
    I wish they updated him, he's relevant and powerful. Not like a stormtrooper who's relevant but not powerful. Plus the Jedi could use a a few more powerful toons, there are 17 Jedis and how many are usable in arena? Like 5, maybe 6 Ahsoka being a stretch if Ani is in.
  • Options
    Problem with mace is that he only has two utilities--damage and dispel and he doesn't do either particularly well. He's pretty average at best as a damage dealer and as far as dispellers go he ranks at the bottom.
  • Options
    I hare raid gear

I hare it too
  • Options
    Not a fan of my mace at all. He definitely needs a rework to have anything notable or to be particularly useful for anything. He hits harder than some of the Jedi healers, but not by a lot! He's slow and his kit is vanilla and marginally useful.
  • Options
    I could care less about mace cause I don't like him. That being said, just because someone isn't the best, doesn't mean there not viable. If a toon can be used successfully in any part of the game, there viable.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Chewie will not hit harder.

Mace, G7 lvl 62....Physical Damage 1133.
    Chewie, G6, lvl 54....Physical Damage 1016.

Where my guys stand, at the same level and gear, yeah, my Chewie would hit harder.

SWGOH.GG even shows Chewie's physical damage, when maxed, is higher than Mace's at max.

So tell me again how Chewie won't hit harder...

you're wrong, mace's damage multiplayer is higher so he does more.

cherie 2601
    mace 1863
    2601*117.8% = 3063
    1863*202.1% = 3765

last time i checked 3765>3063

note: the figures use do not include damage variance. (500)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I think people want a reason to farm and gear him because he has a good capital ship
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    They're going to give him a huge buff because people keep clamoring for one, then the forums will be flooded with nerf threads
  • Options
    I remember when I first played and Mace was like the toon I thought was good, until as time went on I saw him get outshined by so many other characters ...
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So is he the weakest hitting Jedi? Not counting generics, I just got fitsos and he's already better
  • Options
    I wish they updated him, he's relevant and powerful. Not like a stormtrooper who's relevant but not powerful. Plus the Jedi could use a a few more powerful toons, there are 17 Jedis and how many are usable in arena? Like 5, maybe 6 Ahsoka being a stretch if Ani is in.

There are 17? Wow.. I would have guessed 7. Ya they need to not suck
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I use him in my Jedi team in nAAT along with JKA as lead. With expose and the offense bonus, he can make a lot of damage. He regularly crit. hits for 15-20k without expose damage.

In this configuration, his basic can go until 7.3k without critical damage (mine is lvl 85 gr 10). His dispell and expose are also usefull.
  • Options
    I personally wouldn't mind a rework on his vaapad ability. Something a little more exciting. The rest I can live with
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Ayzen_1024 wrote: »
    I personally wouldn't mind a rework on his vaapad ability. Something a little more exciting. The rest I can live with

His Vaapad ability is his leader ability for some reason, but his unique Shatterpoint is still level 7. One powerful Zeta could turn his whole kit around, so a rework is hardly necessary. Same goes for Stormtrooper. Both are missing Zetas on their uniques, which opens up a lot of possibilities without having to rework the whole character.
  • Options
    War wrote: »
    Ayzen_1024 wrote: »

His Vaapad ability is his leader ability for some reason, but his unique Shatterpoint is still level 7. One powerful Zeta could turn his whole kit around, so a rework is hardly necessary. Same goes for Stormtrooper. Both are missing Zetas on their uniques, which opens up a lot of possibilities without having to rework the whole character.

I don't think it's a good solution to fix an underpowered character by giving them a zeta. For the 90+% of people who are never going to zeta them it's no solution at all.
  • Options
    How about just having an omega for that ability? Look at sith trooper, his omega can be a huge game changer