Should I continue to farm Rey?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Collecting every characters is part of the fun. Don't forget it's about fun not just arena ranking and how strong your team is. Btw she is top tier toon anyway so why not.
  • Options
    Gobear5555 wrote: »
    Collecting every characters is part of the fun. Don't forget it's about fun not just arena ranking and how strong your team is. Btw she is top tier toon anyway so why not.

I agree. Rey is a must just because she's Rey.. and if you have the funds to level her up, at minimum she will make your GW squad.

I also like the way the guy above spelled extreamly. :)
  • Options
    facts on rey:

- she is hot

- hits like a truck

- hot

- fast

- foresight (can't be hit)

- hot

so yeah, I have her and suggest you keep working it
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Spent around 900+ crystals on 3 nodes for Rey tonight got 11 shards...

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You could get her to 6* within 2 - 3 months and you'll be happy once you have her. As the meta progresses, everyone will have QGJ, Poe and GS. Rey will be one of the last premium characters that can give you an edge in PVP, since she's much harder to farm.

Of course, they'll add new toons, but as long as she doesn't receive a nerf (fingers crossed) she should be a top character. Poe is receiving a nerf, FOTP and Phasma have fixes that drop their value, so Rey and QGJ will likely become the new king and queen of the meta
  • Options
    With regular refills and the new free energy coming up, farming Rey shouldn't be a problem. All toons require the same amount of shards to reach top rank. And she's a whole lot better than most. I've farmed Dooku since forever to 5 stars and he's still not good enough for Arena but he's a good toon. I'm sure I'll find a use for him when he's maxed. Just don't neglect your primary toons for any long-term toon, however powerful he/she might be right now and you'll be OK.