Phasma is turning us all into clones

Prev13
Anyone else think it's laughable that the top of the arena and more and more the galactic wars are populated by a sea of Phasma helmets. Take note EA, this is what happens when you make one leader ability far stronger than all the others. These chumps are throwing five star Dooku at me but because they can easily level up Phasma, they are taking down my 7* team like they aren't even there. Look like I should start a Phasma team now considering that is all that will be left before too long. Broken.

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    People on my server use Poe and Sid more than Phasma. I no longer even use Phasma in my arena team.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    On my shard 6 of the top 10 are still Sid. All are running Poe I would bet, though I have been in hibernation long enough now that I am too far from the top 10 to see.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I've been seeing a lot less phasma also
  • Options
    Phasma nerf is coming with the patch.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's mostly Phasma in the top 40 for me if I remember correctly.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    69 of top 100 are phasma in my arena. That will change very quickly when she calls in 2 assists rather than 11.
  • Options
    I target Phasma teams. They can backfire usually if Dooku is resurrected by Daka but if luck is not heavily stacked against me I'm victorious.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's because there are no viable lesders. Most other leaders are faction restricted. If Poe gave Offense to everybody instead of just resistance, you would see s lot more poe leader teams
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    That's because there are no viable lesders. Most other leaders are faction restricted. If Poe gave Offense to everybody instead of just resistance, you would see s lot more poe leader teams

I don't think we need more poes lol
  • Options
    Lumi is who I avoid the most. I'll happily take on a sid or phasma lead. Im ftp top 100 and fight people 1 to 5k higher than me. The evasions is what pwn me.
  • Options
    All of the Force Awakens characters need to be patched. Phasma gives too many attacks, Poe first turn taunt obviously, FOTP extra attacks, Rey's and Finns ridiculous damage, it goes on and on. I get the have to plug the new movies but when a four star Rey one hit kills my seven star Sid on turn one, I'm ready to walk away.
  • Options
    If you have just one other first order character on your team like kylo or FOTP it would be **** to use anything other than that bonus attack giving goddess. I get a extra attack pretty much every other turn. I do like Boba's skill though when I'm not using Phasma. That high critical damage puts fools down.
  • Options
    Here is the rhetoric yet again. Characters are somehow bugged because you don't have them or because they beat you.

Nerf nerf nerf... I think I should make a book where all the creatures say "nerf"
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Here is the rhetoric yet again. Characters are somehow bugged because you don't have them or because they beat you.

Nerf nerf nerf... I think I should make a book where all the creatures say "nerf"

I don't think anyone called for a nerf here, so your statement really has no correlation to the discussion. I hope you are very successful with your phasma leader though. It should win you a lot of friends and endorsements.
  • Options
    Phasma is receiving a Nerf so you should see more Sid leaders again.
  • Options
    It's not a nerf, it's a bug fix.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I'm sure that will happen. A lot of people don't have a alternate if they relied on phasma as lead. It may take a while before they get another leader tuned up. Alternatively the 6 people that claim phasma wasn't procing more often won't have a problem continuing to use her. This should be interesting. when the patch goes live I'll update you on how many use her in arena.
  • Options
    Sweet, she's making that Clone Seargent and Plo Kloon more useful :P

On another note, I use her to add to GS and QGJ's assists, and she's my highest Toon (will be my first 7* VERY soon.)
  • Options

I don't think anyone called for a nerf here, so your statement really has no correlation to the discussion. I hope you are very successful with your phasma leader though. It should win you a lot of friends and endorsements.

Was referred to as broken. Assumed it was implied it needed a "fix" (nerf).

Reading comprehension.

Not looking for friends or endorsements here. Anyone looking for friends on this cesspool board I feel bad for.
  • Options
    I think all they should do is make a leadership ability go away if said leader is killed. How can a leader lead if he/she is dead.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    DarkHelmut wrote: »
    I think all they should do is make a leadership ability go away if said leader is killed. How can a leader lead if he/she is dead.

Yeah it should be like in the original trilogy where after Obiwan dies he has no further impact on the story.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I can't wait until they nerf this ****, so tired of losing to Phasma teams based on they get double the attacks you do.
  • Options
    Dark Jar Jar binks would easily strike phasma down
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yeah it should be like in the original trilogy where after Obiwan dies he has no further impact on the story.

"Mmm, I agree. "
    obiwan02.jpg
  • Options

Was referred to as broken. Assumed it was implied it needed a "fix" (nerf).

Reading comprehension.

Not looking for friends or endorsements here. Anyone looking for friends on this cesspool board I feel bad for.

Yes and they are "fixing" the "broken" part. So fix is correct, nerf is not. So look into the reading comprehension thing.
  • Options
    If they "fix" phasma more than they already are going to do, on top of the inevitable Poe nerf, and now Finn is being called on too? If all that goes down, FA Bundle is going to need some pretty massive refunds. 2/4 are getting "fixed"/nerfed already, and Finn is not even close to OP or broken. I'd be surprised if people didn't ask for refunds given the current fixes.
  • DarkHelmut
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Yes, it's exactly like that. I loved how it turned out he was actually a filthy liar that tried to convince an impressionable young man to kill his own father because he didn't have the stomach to do it himself when he had the chance. No, this gutless **** instead left his so called "brother" that he "loved" to burn to death in agony next to liquid hot magma after severing his 3 remaining limbs. But of course good old Obi Wan didn't forget to steal his, still alive, friend's lightsaber.

Sorry for the rant...not an Obi Wan fan. Lol

• Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Well in my defense I just went with the most logical progression, because I got in on the last day of Free FO Stormtrooper giveaway, got phasma for Free, Tie pilot for Dec logins And farmed the other 2 from cantina. It was just the easiest decision for me. But I know there are a lot of great combinations out there that people are neglecting to use. But currently I run Phasma, Kylo, FOO, JC and Ackbar in arena, its pretty solid, just need more ability mats compared to others it seems.
  • Options
    I'm not saying phasma isn't a great choice, but people are banking on the fact the she gets assists on all actions and not attacks like the description says. If you run a first order team based on the description then props to you, i wish you well. I'll be glad to see people that run her after the fix.
  • Options
    People complain too much. Phasma is really good , and tough I understand the post but that can be said for Siddius,Dooku ,Barris and Poe. They are one of the most cliché teams in the GW or the arena.