T4ged88 the Phasma can we cooperate instead of beating each other up

Prev1
This is my first post and a weird letter only to one person.

T4ged88,

So I don't know whether you will read this post or not. I hope this could be chance for us to both be in top of our serve. It seems we are the only two fighting before 6pm EST. The rest of players are mainly located in Europe. I hope that we could cooperate a little bit in the follow ways

1. It helps both of us to save gems. I realized that yesterday you used gem to refresh in between 5:49-5:59pm and held at least two five-min battles so I can't have a chance to beat you. If we cooperated, you don't have to waste that 50 gems. I will PROMISE once you are #2 in the last few mins that I will NOT battle you. But at least don't hold me so that I can battle #3 or someone else. (I believe that we both can't take the #1 $$$$ at this moment)

2.It helps both of us to save battles. Maybe this is not very important. But from my understanding, today for instance, I was #5 and you were #14 that you chose to beat me up. What happened was we switched our ranking after. I was trying to be nice today that I didn't choose to fight you back right after we switch, which if I did, we were gonna waste all our 10 battles for changing from #14 to #5 back and forth.

3. It helps us to clean the path. Choose someone else like those #3 or #4 to fight before going to #2. This will help the other person (either you or me) to go up easily. Eventually, we can end like #2 and #3. If you do so, I will do it too.

4. It helps us to save our time and effort. Seriously, every day both you and me worked so hard 15 mins before 6pm. It seems you have to walk into the game at a certain time and hold it for total 5 mins just to avoid that I would beat you by any chance. We can cooperate and we don't have to suffer from worrying about this anymore! OMG I worry about you to beat me up every time when I am few ranks ahead you. I can feel you.

Tho some rule will be changed after update and people are getting stronger which they may beat us too. But it won't come that soon. Believe me, we TWO are the only top 15 people in the time zone and only we TWO can be #2 in the very last moment.

I'm not quite sure about how can we really arrange who would be #2. But today, in order to let you trust me this time. I choose not to fight the last battle against you, EVEN THO I had 1 battle left and at 5:56 I saw you didn't hold any battle. I could maybe beat you and let you to be #5 (it depends on whose Poe goes first lol), but I chose not to. Sorry today i was out of battles. Otherwise I might beat #3 then fight against you. Because I do not mind being #5 just for one day, but we can have a brighten future. Common if you see it, please. And I didn't mention my name but you know who I am.

Thanks and my appreciation.

Replies

• ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So you're trying to fix the server to block other players out?

This sort of post should getting you banned. Your basically trying to "fix" the outcome of a PvP event.
  • Options
    What?
  • icebear
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

This sort of post should getting you banned. Your basically trying to "fix" the outcome of a PvP event.

So far there is no other players at the same time zone need to battle for #2. I want me and the person both to be nice to each. still a fair game, if there's other play grow stronger and join the top10 battles.

I mean you may to that all the time if you are friend with somebody in real life, avoiding to fight with each other. Why can't us to be allies, which seems to be cool making friends thru playing the game
  • Options
    Bwahahaha :lol:!
  • Options
    meme86bdafc4bd72ea4d.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
  • Options

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. They can even take turns at getting 1 and 2 each day. There is no rule to say they can't work as a team.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Suddenly I feel like I am watching a really bad reality TV show.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. They can even take turns at getting 1 and 2 each day. There is no rule to say they can't work as a team.

Your right.. Getting banned is a little harsh. On the other hand "taking turns" is like getting a trophy for just showing up.
  • Options
    In fantasy sports this would be called collusion and trade would be vetoed. Here not sure.

How is it different than being an ally? I know I never sniped the ally on my server, until he sniped me one day now I take him out anytime he is an option,lol.

Same with guilds. If I had a guild mate on my top 10 I'd not waste time, and sure they would not, with us sniping each other.

Honestly I see nothing wrong with this.

• Options
    I've got a guild mate on my server, we specifically don't attack each other for exactly this reason.
  • Options
    I've got a guild mate on my server, we specifically don't attack each other for exactly this reason.

Thanks for standing out. Hope the person can see this
  • Options

Allies on the other hand... :D

BTW, I am "Lucas Gregory" on my server and can be found floating around 50 (and usually sniping into the top 50 by 5:30...if my wife isn't around ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    icebear wrote: »

Thanks for standing out. Hope the person can see this

Which person?
  • Options
    This is like holding a position in line for your friends at the movies because they are going to be late. Nothing illegal, but some people would straight up stab you for that.
  • Options
    Reading the posts in this forum lately has been more entertainment than the game itself. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    This is like holding a position in line for your friends at the movies because they are going to be late. Nothing illegal, but some people would straight up stab you for that.
    lol, good analogy, I think in BF they call it boosting when players take turns giving eachother Achievements, and is bannable, but you should have just Pm'ed the guy, lol
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    snipe away! cooperation is boring
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Well it could be worse, if there weren't as many servers and chat rooms you would have a real problem with ganbangers
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    meme86bdafc4bd72ea4d.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

This made my evening
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    T4ged88 wrote: »
    No.

Can guarantee that's not the real T4ged88. But good craic anyway :smiley:
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    ****... T4ged88... That was cold. I for one would snipe u daily for that response... Lol, even if it cost me (I already pay up to 200 to refresh just for the fun of fighting and trying out new teams...).
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    We need a way to try to travel to different servers specifically for this reason - revenge, intimidation, etc... The dark side.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    T4ged88 wrote: »
    No.

I like that guy. ;)
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    Mental note - add Baal to the list. Lol
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Haha
  • Options
    ROFL with this entire thread xD
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Allies on the other hand... :D

BTW, I am "Lucas Gregory" on my server and can be found floating around 50 (and usually sniping into the top 50 by 5:30...if my wife isn't around ;)

What's up with this? It's becoming more prevalent as we spend our milk in Crystals?

• Options
    OMG I am laughing so hard I am literally crying at this whole thread! And then to have dude come back with "no" I lost it again. Whew... this forum is so much better than Comedy Central...