T4ged88 the Phasma can we cooperate instead of beating each other up

2Next

Replies

• Options
    T4ged88 wrote: »
    No.

Can guarantee that's not the real T4ged88. But good craic anyway :smiley:

hmmm, suspicious, hes got 1 post so either hes so cold that he came to create a forum account to say no, or its a hoaxer
  • Options
    OP I really want to thank you for the laugh. I absolutely needed it.
  • Options
    No.

Haha epic response, just plain simple NO

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    OP I really want to thank you for the laugh. I absolutely needed it.

You should read the Kurigari thread...
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10867/message-for-kurigari
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    No.

LOL
  • Options
    Pathetic
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sorry guys but all the lovey dovey "I wouldn't snipe an ally or a friend" stuff is ****. I like my number 1 position and the 500 crystals that come with it, if my Mum played the game and stood in the way of me achieving said number 1 position then I'd take her out. And I'd expect the same vice versa, if a friend or ally wants to beat me then they need to build a team capable of doing so and do it fairly, not in a **** fixed way. It's Player v Player after all, not Player v anyone but friends, allies and guild mates. This is the exact problem with the "it's taking part that counts" generation.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    ThalosKirano your argument is flawed simply because AI is dumb and not a true representation of team power. One being able to get to the top every night just to be knocked down as soon as everyone wakes up a clear proof of the farce that current ranking system is. Forget cheating, but should a team be ranked number one, just cause AI sprays around like a drunken sailor **** on a ship in a storm and the owner has a job and can't oversee it? Bottom line is sniping each other is done this way to encourage spending and until your team fights the way you do current ranking and rewards that come with it are questionable at best. (Actually I spend a lot, and like to fight but for FTP this really does blow.)
  • Options
    What the hell did I just read?
  • Options
    @XCOM I finish 1st and drop down to between 4th and 7th every night. Barely a big drop. If your team is strong enough it'll do well even in the hands of AI. So no, your argument is flawed mine is based on fact :)
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    If two teams can beat each other depending on which team is player controlled, ranking at the end of the day just proves who the last player was, not which team was better... So, all the guy suggested was stop att king his team and hit teams that are inactive then both players are on a leveled playing field (if you read the thread, the guy attcjed him regardless of position... He could be 5th or 14th...)
  • Options
    @XCOM It's all part and parcel of a PvP game. I was attacked by a guy during the day for no reason, it wasn't near anyone's reward hand out time but he attended me and won. Did I complain? No, I immediately attacked him back and beat him then beat the guy in 1st to make sure I couldn't get sniped. It doesn't matter why the guy attacks him, he just needs to man up and make sure he's not able to be attacked at that time. Also, if I see someone is active in my timezone then **** straight I'll attack them, the bigger the gap between them and I, the bigger the reward payout difference. If I can get an enough tokens to star my guy up whilst simultaneously stopping a rival from doing so then you bet your bottom dollar I'm going to do so.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe defense should be flawless by AI as you can't climb defending but to rise you need to win by attacking and beat the team... The way it is right now the same guy keeps beating me when my team is controlled by AI even though I can beat him 10/10 times when taking control of the team without losing a player... Not sure what the answer is
  • Options
    @XCOM The only thing is, if AI played as well as humans then it'd be too hard for many players to ever progress in Arena and it'd lead to people getting annoyed and quitting the game. AI has to play weaker to give attackers a chance to beat stronger teams IMO.
  • Botan
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I dont think this much cringe is healthy for me
    Post edited by Botan on
  • Options
    @XCOM I finish 1st and drop down to between 4th and 7th every night. Barely a big drop. If your team is strong enough it'll do well even in the hands of AI. So no, your argument is flawed mine is based on fact :)

While your argument may be based on fact, it's still flawed.

The issue is not your team being "strong enough" to do well in the hands of the AI, it's that your team needs to play to the strengths of the AI. If you have a cookie cutter Poe + DPS team then the AI can still do well, but you could have a great and really strong team that consists of Lumi, JC, Talia (unlikely I know), or someone like that, and they will fail epicly because the AI doesn't seem to understand how heal immune works, or doesn't take into account that Talia reduces her own health, so healing when she is the only injured one is ridiculous.

I'm not saying I know the solution, but either the AI or the ranking system definitely needs a very big tweak.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, can we at least rearrange the team without having to fight again??? I may need dooku to win, but I'd rather leave Sid to defend... At least until they come up with better solution
  • Options
    No.

I DONT HALF DOUBT IT
  • Options
    icebear wrote: »
    No.

I DONT HALF DOUBT IT

ahahah this entire thread
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    icebear wrote: »
    No.

I DONT HALF DOUBT IT

Icing on the cake! any spare cherries to top it off?
  • Options
    Kirigaried
  • Options
    Lmao @CaptSeaWalker. Genius!