So who's ready for the r2 event and is certain they'll 7* him?

Prev134
I know I am. Got a 7* Palpatine, Vader, Tarkin, tie pilot and Magmatrooper. Almost all gear ten but magmatrooper who is 8. I'm ready.

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I've got:
    7* G11 zader
    7* G11 EP
    7* G10 TFP
    7* G10 RG
    7* lvl 1 G1 Tarkin
    Im feeling confident.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I've got:
    7* G11 zader
    7* G11 EP
    7* G10 TFP
    7* G10 RG
    7* lvl 1 G1 Tarkin
    Im feeling confident.

This - with two exceptions - my TFP is also G11 and my Tarkin is G10 (can push him to g11 if needed) level 85. I think I'll be good.

Just in case, I have a g10 DT at 6* and a 7* MagT (ready to push to G9/10 if I need).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Zader10/EP10/TIE9/RG9/Magma8, I'm not too confident about completing but I figure I'll probably unlock. My other better geared Empire toons are unfortunately lacking in *'s and with the exception of Deathtrooper I don't think I'll be able to 7* any others in time
  • Options
    I expect I will get r2 easy.
  • Options
    Shore 7* G11
    EP 7* G11
    Zader 7* G11
    TFP 7* G11
    Tarkin 7* G11

Pretty confident that should do the trick!
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I have Zader G10, EP G11, TFP G10, RG G10, Tarkin G10. All Lvl 85. I think it will all depend on the mods, but I don't expect any problems.
  • Options
    7star g11 of the following

Vader, Palp, Shore, DT, top, Rg, tarkin
  • Options
    Yep pretty confident to 7* with or without Ep and Vader. ;)
  • Options
    Already started saving up his gear.
  • Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Already started saving up his gear.

Same here... just need a couple more sienar holo projectors to get him to G11... he needs 6 of those freakin things!
  • Options
    I predict it'll be near impossible regardless of who you have atm, and will require level 90 gl 12 to 7 star.
  • Options
    Me. Can't wait!
  • Meeraval_Marnath1
    373 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have EP, zVader, and TFP at g11+. RG is g10 5/6. Unfortunately, my g11 Shore is only 20/100, so I'll have to use either Magma or Tarkin as my fifth. I have saved all the gear I need to get both RG and Tarkin to g11, if necessary. But I'm hoping to send Tarkin in at his current level (7*/44/g6), let him die and complete the event with only my 4 good toons. If Plan A doesn't work, I can still gear Tarkin up and finish him if I really need to. Even in the worse case scenario, I'm confident I can pass it with 5 g11 toons.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol - yes, this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Can't see how I could not do it with glvl 11 zVader, 11 EP, 11 TFP, 10 RG and 10 Tarkin.

Never bothered to get RG to 11, he's so history.
  • BoxandthefuzzReturns
    273 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Lol - yes, this.
    I'm ready
    hPTDftT.jpg
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    EP (L) 7* gear XI
    Vader 7* gear X
    TFP 7* gear XI
    Shore 7* gear XI
    RG 7* gear XI
  • crzydroid
    7378 posts Moderator
    Options
    If it's as easy as Palp and Yoda, I think I'll be ready; if they made it hard, I may regret not spending double drops solely on death trooper.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I have EP gear 11, Vader gear 10, TFP gear 9, RG gear 8 and tarkin gear 6

All 7*

But im still farming gear, and farming DT shards in case R2 is too OP and I would need a replacement for Tarkin.
    I have 7* stormtrooper too, but why use him lol....

Is Tarkin good in a empire team? I feel like he just overall sucks and is gonna be my biggest problem in the event..
  • crzydroid
    7378 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

All 7*

But im still farming gear, and farming DT shards in case R2 is too OP and I would need a replacement for Tarkin.

Is Tarkin good in a empire team? I feel like he just overall sucks and is gonna be my biggest problem in the event..

I find Tarkin useful for group offense down, but not much else. However, since the event may be against rebels, they will also get speed down from him.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

All 7*

I find Tarkin useful for group offense down, but not much else. However, since the event may be against rebels, they will also get speed down from him.

I ran Tarkin for a long time in arena before the last update with zetas. I don't understand why everyone thinks he sucks. Modded right against the right comps he was very useful. Definitely one of the most underrated toons in the game.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

All 7*

I ran Tarkin for a long time in arena before the last update with zetas. I don't understand why everyone thinks he sucks. Modded right against the right comps he was very useful. Definitely one of the most underrated toons in the game.

But do you think hes gonna have enough damage output? I know mine is only gear 6 but still... I think hes too weak and the debuffs dosen't add much to the team.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    I'm confident.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-5147-1420821275-20_preview.gif
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options

All 7*

But do you think hes gonna have enough damage output? I know mine is only gear 6 but still... I think hes too weak and the debuffs dosen't add much to the team.

If you can get him fast enough he's solid at g11
  • Options
    The devs might throw a nasty curve that only a select few can hit, but I expect my crew can get it done. I will probably run zKrennic zDT TFP EP Vader, g10-11. If they are immune to TM reduction on Tier 7, that will nullify Krennic's Stagger, but that's not really a strong part of his kit anyway.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bobytt/collection/

I think I'll manage to get him to 7*
  • Options
    I'm positive I'll unlock him. fairly certain I'll get him 6* and think I have a shot at 7*ing him.

Was too bust working on Rebels for Palp to work on Empire recently. Then I was working on my pilots and arena team.

Just when I thought I was set for these rotating events they drop another one with another requirement. lol! Oh well, I'll just slam what I need for this one out too. Even if I don't 7* him, I'll be ready for next time.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    With 20 fragments per day of magmartropper I will reach the 5 toon 7 *
    zVader G11 EP g11 tarkin g6 ptf G11 magmatropper g7
  • Options
    N1c0 wrote: »
    With 20 fragments per day of magmartropper I will reach the 5 toon 7 *
    zVader G11 EP g11 tarkin g6 ptf G11 magmatropper g7

How are you getting 20? GWar only gives you 15 shards worth of currency a day. Have some stored up?

• Options
    Zader g11, RG g11,
    I predict it'll be near impossible regardless of who you have atm, and will require level 90 gl 12 to 7 star.

I thought about this possibility as well