Assault battles - rebel requirement vs the sith requirement

Prev1
If I remember rightly the sith had no star requirements. But this one does. Which is hardly fair for people who run rebel squads. My baze isn't 5* yet so can't quite do the second tier. But people was using 3* nihilus in the last one. Should be requirements for all or requirements for none to make it fair for all players and their factions

Replies

• Options
    Ya just posted this on the bug section
    Cant use my wedge due to this
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Same here.. i can't bring my chaze in very hard. There's no star requirement before :/

Oh i understand.. it's all about money. Force u to buy shad tho, in 2 days event. :bawling:
  • Namacyst
    18 posts Member
    Options
    There are 9 Sith.. there are 27 rebels.. and you cry because you can not use 1 of them? Maybe you should try beating it without OP chaze ;)
  • Options
    Nama I don't have nihilus as I missed that event so couldn't do the last event like this. Would you of managed it without OP nihilus? Probably not, so pipe down
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Namacyst wrote: »
    There are 9 Sith.. there are 27 rebels.. and you cry because you can not use 1 of them? Maybe you should try beating it without OP chaze ;)

I managed it with SRP and HRS.. the problem is i can't auto it, with chaze it's clear with auto.

I'm too lazy to play 8 stage battle.. sooo exhausted :tired_face:
  • Options
    @RacerDejak my only rebel tank is baze. So that's why I have no hope
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    @RacerDejak my only rebel tank is baze. So that's why I have no hope

I have many tank tho, no prob for me.. but i think it's very unfair for people change something without announce it before. :/
  • Options
    Exactly my point, should be same for all events
  • Nojow
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I had Ezra gear 11 with Hera and Kanan at gear 10. Made tier 1 a breeze with all the countering, Only have 2 other gear 10 rebels and they're not chaze so I probably won't beat the the bonus tier without them. Guess that's what I get for gearing Phoenix lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Namacyst wrote: »

This. The first time this event was released, Baze and Chirrut didn't even exist. STHan, who is easily farmable, was key.

Most smart players have built up strong Rebel teams for the Palpatine event. STHan is great as he is both a rebel and a scoundrel (credit heist).

There are several great rebel characters who are much easier to farm than Chaze. There's really no need to complain.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    There is plenty of reason to complain, did you not read the original post? Don't bother commenting if you don't understand the thread.

Why would I farm han when I have baze? It makes no sense to need 2 rebel tanks. The point is if there no star requirements on the others then there shouldn't be on this one either.
  • Options
    Nojow wrote: »
    Yeah I had Ezra gear 11 with Hera and Kanan at gear 10. Made tier 1 a breeze with all the countering, Only have 2 other gear 10 rebels and they're not chaze so I probably won't beat the the bonus tier without them. Guess that's what I get for gearing Phoenix lol

Yea with baze and chirrut countering everyone it was easy. DV lifesaber throw didn't touch him but it one hits all my rebels on second tier. Made to boss 4 times and I can't do it. Giving up now
  • Options
    its not just chirrut and baze(i dont have them)
    i can use my jyn or phoenix in tier 2 and they are all at g9 or g10
    so im missing out on completing tier 2 alone(all stars seem to be allowed at tier 1) because of this bug
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I finished it (yet again) with my "classic rebels" team. I don't even have chaze near unlock.

I fail to see the problem.

Edit: Clones are allowed too. Try that maybe?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    so im missing out on completing tier 2 alone(all stars seem to be allowed at tier 1) because of this bug

I think this is not a bug, but more like WAI. So they release new toons behind paywall, some people interest, some people don't, some people like them then start gearing them without upgrade the star.

"This stuff will not benefit us much, let's put star requirement in every event!"

EA said :trollface:

Just my 2 cent tho
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I think this is not a bug, but more like WAI. So they release new toons behind paywall, some people interest, some people don't, some people like them then start gearing them without upgrade the star.

"This stuff will not benefit us much, let's put star requirement in every event!"

Just my 2 cent tho

Lol. Exactly. Not a "bug", just a basic requirement. Like needing 7* for heroic raids.
  • Options
    I don't know if this is a bug but I can understand if it's working as intended there are a million rebels so most people will have at least five at 7 star.

There are less Sith so I can see why it would not have a requirement but I think most things like this should have a requirement.

Gives starring characters up value.
  • Options
    i have enough toons to attempt it
    infact i 3*ed the first event with full health on everyone
    but the toons i need to complete tier 2 are locked due to this bug
    no other assault battles have star restrictions
    the tier 1 of this event doesnt have star restrictions
    its a bug
  • Options
    ground war, places of power, forest moon have no star requirements
    military might didnt have star restrictions last time around
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    military might didnt have star restrictions last time around

It has been always like this!
    Good luck finishing it!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    I finished it (yet again) with my "classic rebels" team. I don't even have chaze near unlock.

I fail to see the problem.

Edit: the harder tier appears to only require 5* based on my garbage SRP being allowed. Still fail to see the problem.

Old player like u (and me) sure have no trouble with this event. I have well geared well mod *7 classic wiggs, sthan, leia, luke, acbar, srp, hrs.

The trouble, there is shifts era of roster. New player won't choose farm sthan in arena, they preferable cassian, because hey it's brand new. Acbar upgrade? for what? He can replace easily with jyn. Acbar with capital ship? There is cooler grand moff with his new farmable imperial ships armada. And so on, and so on.

Nowadays great roster is behind paywall, need long time before farmable. At old player era, great roster (rebel) is free.. no need farm in hard node, cantina 16 energy, shard shop, even buy in shipment. Somehow, they failed to see this shifts and become greedy by put star requirement in event.

My point is: if before there no star requirement, then today event should have same rule. If there is new rule, u have to announce it. Otherwise it's not fair, it's cheating.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Nama I don't have nihilus as I missed that event so couldn't do the last event like this. Would you of managed it without OP nihilus? Probably not, so pipe down

Without DN? Yeah pretty easily actually. No Maul needed either.
  • Options
    My Rebel team beat both tiers. But T2 is tough. Final battle came down to Wedge and Biggs against EP, and his backup dancers. My team is 7*. Wiggs - g8, SRP - g8, Leia - g9, Lando - g10
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Options
    Why Rebels ? I found tier 2 much easier to beat with a full Clones team, and not even fully leveled, geared (9-10) or expertly modded.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Just my 2 cent tho

Lol. Exactly. Not a "bug", just a basic requirement. Like needing 7* for heroic raids.

Raid is well informed tho, there is character star requirement at the screen. Also mod challenge give well informed star requirement. I didn't see one in this military event, just rebel and clone without star requirement information.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    If it makes anyone feel better, the rewards aren't all that great anyway. Between both tiers, I ended up with 4 shards of Magma and 2 Tarkin going straight to the shard shop. Also some fairly useless gear.
  • Options
    If it makes anyone feel better, the rewards aren't all that great anyway. Between both tiers, I ended up with 4 shards of Magma and 2 Tarkin going straight to the shard shop. Also some fairly useless gear.

^^This
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Yeahh the reward su-ck.. but it's have great reward when i first time finish it, after that it's just for fun. Sometime i use the event to test my unused toon like hrscout, soldier, lobot, etc.. they're like *3 or *4 star, that's why i'm surprise there is star requirement now.

Anyway, i get 2 shore, 2 tarkin, 1 RG, 1 magma, some useless gear.. not bad :wink:
  • Options
    i know the rewards arent great but i hate seeing levels that arent completed or arent 3*ed
    thats why i re did the entire cantina battle 8 around 4 times so i could 3* it
    currently the only things i dont have 3*ed are ground war(both tiers), military might(2nd tier) and all the light side 9 hard battles