5/23/2017 Update *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    That would be great! Thanks!

And do you guys think we can unlock her 7 stars like Palpatine or Yoda?

Think Phoenix squad and Gar Saxon events. It's exactly like those.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Atleast that makes sure they can't put a new character in there!!
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Just farm them as long as u can.. consistency is a VERY serious issue at this time. Do it before people whining demand about nerf mod drop rate.

What I would like to know is when are 20 speed secondaries coming back. My besthroat secondary I believe is 15 I've got 2 14s. And for the fact I mod farmed for 3 months straight and only got a few speed arrows and some 10 secondaries I wasn't impressed

Just pray that 100% drop rate not junk mods.. also hope they don't place all nice mods include 20 speed secondary in mod shop.. which can buy via crystal ONLY

My first try at the new rates, 7 Sims, got me 2 5 star speed primaries, one 5 star purple square with speed secondary, and blue 5 star diamond with speed secondary and then the normal junk.
  • Options
    Will the flash Event use my Luke and Jawa or give me a Luke to use?
  • Options
    I'm about to take him into GW.
  • Options
    Yeah when I opened the app and saw Luke I was like "holy **** finally!"

Oh....
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Where is this journey leading? And what’s in store? We’ll find out more in August

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112405/game-update-5-23-2017#latest

So in August we will know what s going to happen ?
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hopeing for your character as the main unit and rentals for the jawas. I think this is the best route as it rewards players who have invested in non arena top 1% toons. Plus since he got benched id really like to use my luke again.
  • Options
    hmm, a Feedback thread that's not in the "Feedback" section, curious...
  • Options
    Kind of sounds like you have to have Rebel Luke to "train" him and turn him into Jedi Luke (and then the former would disappear?). If that's the case, I'm in trouble, since I never farmed the kid to begin with.
  • Options
    I just pulled full RG from bronzium and it converted to 10 shards instead of 7. It works!
  • Options
    They mentioned before they want Jedi Luke to be an epic event so it looks like that epic event starts on Thursday and the next step is in August
  • Options
    Kind of sounds like you have to have Rebel Luke to "train" him and turn him into Jedi Luke (and then the former would disappear?). If that's the case, I'm in trouble, since I never farmed the kid to begin with.

This and my jawas suck
  • Options
    Ok at g11 7s and 6 in his unique.. He seems maybe marginally better. That nuke not so strong.
  • Options
    I love august :) now even the devs are in on the joke :-p
  • Options
    This is just strange, giving him a third farmable spot lol
  • Options
    Ok at g11 7s and 6 in his unique.. He seems maybe marginally better. That nuke not so strong.
    So they lowered the base?
  • Options

We're getting free shards on Thursday then you have until August to farm him so you'll be fine
  • Options
    I'm disappointed and would be shocked to see him in any way replacing zader Palp DN or Maul in arena. Frankly Veers and Troopers seems better! This is just off a few GW nodes.
  • Options
    I built all my jawas to 7* gear 10. My luke is 4* gear 5... :(
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Good thing I farmed him for EP but never used him LOL :D
  • Options
    Is the conversion rate actually different? Or do you just mean as a result of getting more shards...?

I think he means the conversion rate of full toons to shards, not shards to shard shop currency. If you look closely you can see that there is at least one almost hidden row of additional shards to convert, and probably quite a few more.
  • Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    It differentiates salvage from full pieces. /thread?

This is clearly the right answer. Salvage pieces are all sepia toned, full pieces are full color. Prototypes and Components don't seem to have changed much. The new color scheme is much better.
  • Options
    I just pulled full RG from bronzium and it converted to 10 shards instead of 7. It works!

This is going to make all the people who saved ally points happy.
  • Options
    This one is the 5th Ewok though:

Ewok Scount
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Can't wait for august! I trust you mean it devs!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

This is going to make all the people who saved ally points happy.

Not happy enough to make them hit that button 6 thousand times.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Cue a massive new credit crunch.
  • Options
    That'd be a cool thing to do.. build a character, then pay credit to put him to 8* with a new skin and ability
  • MastersRising
    347 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    LOL

Edit: Putting this into a merged thread was stupid. It was a thread about the fact that the MK4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe still looks like a keypad after the gear graphics update.
    Post edited by MastersRising on
This discussion has been closed.