I was like ........ :| ...? when I reat it
  • Options
    August, aka november.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    We're getting these on the 25?
  • Options
    Spending 600 crystals everyday this will turn into some valuable mods. I see this as a nice playing field leveler leading into 6-7 mods. We have the beginning of the Luke grind in hand (and more importantly have him confirmed). But as a devout empire guy...I can't compete for top 5 with a full empire squad. Empire-Sith yes. But overall I'm satisfied and think the mod drop rate is a nice way to make things towards right. Good job. Also everyone get your dirt Luke's and Jawas leveled
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    Cue a massive new credit crunch.

Pretty much...get every1 to blow crystals on refreshes...and credits on leveling mods...then hit us with a level increase
  • Options
    The best update ever!
  • Options
    I gotta hand it to ya, this update is probably one of the best so far. Not only are you being super generous with all the double drops and discounted energy refreshes, but you ALSO boosted mod challenge drop rate to 100% ONE. HUNDRED. PERCENT! I bought a refresh just so i could get 8 flipping crit chance mods, this is so good! AND you added another Ahsoka, who is my favorite character in the star wars universe. AND you added more events! I will admit yall have made me mad in the past but this update makes me infinitely happy :D So i say, good game to you devs. Good game indeed.

What are yall's thoughts on this update?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Dryff wrote: »
    It differentiates salvage from full pieces. /thread?

This is clearly the right answer. Salvage pieces are all sepia toned, full pieces are full color. Prototypes and Components don't seem to have changed much. The new color scheme is much better.

Honestly should've done it the other way around. The Sepia toned ones are more filled with color, makes them look more like completely crafted gear. The crafted prototypes still look more similar to how salvage used to look still so it's weird imo. It goes from Sepia toned and filled with color to color removed and just blueprint like designs and then from there it goes to fully crafted gear which is usually filled with color of like grey or white or brown. Shouldve made salvage stay the way it was, made crafted prototypes sepia toned and filled and then full crafted gear fully color with grey/white/brown/green etc.
  • Options
    I second this! 100% MOD DROP RATE, HECK TO THE YES!
  • Options
    August has been a swgoh inside joke for ages...those who don't know, HAAT was supposed to come out in August, came out in November. Whenever someone says when is it going to happen? August is the reply
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Has anyone noticed the new graphics on gear items?? not even a side note in the update.

I think they look great, hope they keep little things like this coming.

On a less likely to be discussed topic (they seem to disappear), not even a mention on the happenings over the past day... unfortunate. It would go a long way to hear that this will be handled or better yet reverted ...
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    Options
    totally agree
  • Sloa
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a new color coding scheme now?
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    The guy is a stud. Low DPS yet but his TM gain and reduction is on point and the defense down is actually a nice perk.
  • Options
    Yeah they look crisper and nice.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I will forget about nute and zylo and modgate 2.0 for the time, you got me. Spending crystals now lol
  • Options
    The update description makes it sound like luke will somehow evolve into Jedi luke. Should I be trying to get him to 7*? I want to be prepared
  • Options
    Much better look for differentiation now.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    I dont like the gear change. In my opinion it adds to the confusion of is that a piece of gear i legitimately need or not. Creating possible mistaken purchases higher.
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing! Anyone know?
    Will Like BECOME Jedi Luke?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sloa wrote: »
    Is there a new color coding scheme now?

seems so, they added additional coloring to the gear itself at different levels
  • Options
    I'm thinking full auto Empire Rancor solos are coming back.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Wait so... now everyone can farm a ton of mods.... but only the people that exploited the mod costs earlier to get millions of credits can level all of their 2000 new mods?

That's how they "punish" mod exploiters..... but when someone identifies a legitimately working strategy to help smaller guilds finish the HAAT they nerf it immediately?

I'm lost...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    I dont like the gear change. In my opinion it adds to the confusion of is that a piece of gear i legitimately need or not. Creating possible mistaken purchases higher.

wait what???

people have bought the wrong gear because it looked the same with just a outline different and a number.

Now they actually look different
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Belfazar wrote: »

wait what???

people have bought the wrong gear because it looked the same with just a outline different and a number.

Now they actually look different

It was easier for me to tell the difference before. I went to the exchange and saw a sea of bronze. Guess i got used to thw opd look and how to work around it.
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Was interested in this from the update notes, but the link doesn't work. 404 not found.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think you complete an upcoming Jedi Luke event with farmer Luke, and he will transform into Jedi Luke.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • WhackyFishi
    114 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    No he won't become jedi luke, it's the first of these flash events they mentioned that happens to use the current luke - I think this kind of event is actually the "new game mode" they mentioned about a month ago that uses your entire roster - because anyone from the whole game could be the character you need to do the event
This discussion has been closed.