Great work on Flash Event

Replies

• Options
    took me abou8t 4 attempts but with some mod switching in my jawas i did tier 3 only losing nebit..no 6 star luke though so bonus tier and zeta was out of my reach..my jawas were all level 77 gear level 9 ...raiders got hit first i had a sanswich then finished the rest off

Then you must be playing different game than most of us here.

:D that made my day.

But to be honest, there is quite some rng on this event, I passed tier 3 on my 5th try.

• rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    Ghank hou devs for the free gifts and this new event!
    The only thing that could be improved is that we should have a longer window to complete the event... not everyone is able to logg in at any time in the day...
    +1
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    The bonus tier on my main was easy, gave Luke a bunch of speedy cc mods, they never knew what hit them
    On my alt I don't have Luke, so I entered tier 3, what an RNG bunch of c*** got one shot of and they killed a Jawa, tried 6 times now and 3* that tier has nothing to do with skills or strategy only RNG, and what a bunch of weaklings you are given
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Guys let put things into perspective, they gave us 110 JS shards for free. (Haat help) they gave use 30 guaranteed pieces of hard to get gear. And all we had to was play. Not to mention the things they gave us if we had jawas and Luke upgraded. So stop whining like spoiled brats (no offense)
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My js shards are going to shard shop, my js is 7* already lol

w9tr95.png
  • Options
    The rewards are nice I guess. The 1 try per hour every x hours is annoying.
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    My js shards are going to shard shop, my js is 7* already lol

w9tr95.png

That's where my luke went. 750 shard shop currency ill probably skip t3 do 1 and 2. Gotbthe zeta so the bonus isnt worth my time.
  • Options
    Kinda of sucks that you can only do one tier at a time. I started at tier I and now its says I have used up all my daily replays for this event.
  • Options
    Rewards are good. The flash part is lame.
  • Options
    This style event discriminates against night shift workers. First run 10am, I'm asleep. Second run 6pm-8pm, great I'm at work. Managed to sneakily auto stage 2 only. Had lunch 8:15-9pm, nothing. And there's another one 9-10pm when yep I'm still working. When's it next on?? 10am rinse & repeat. Huh. Where's the 12, 3 & or 6am ones? This is so freaking unfair. All the (waaay too much) money I've spent on this game & I can't even have a go at this event. If this is what all the new flash events are going to be like well I can't say what I think about that because it'll just get edited.
  • Options
    The rewards are nice, but let's be honest here. This is not a Luke event. It's a Jawa event. You earn loads of Jawa shards and some nice gear that isn't exclusive to Luke at all. I'm glad it was done and enjoyed playing what I've played so far, but yeah...not a Luke event at all.
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Used the strategy, still can't get by teir 1. Oh well.
  • Kojih
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I hated it.
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Kojih wrote: »
    I hated it.
    Lol, me too.

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Where do you get 110 JS shards? Is that the bonus tier? If so, they weren't free. They cost all the resources that were wasted on Farmboy Luke.
  • Options
    You get 80 shards for teir 1 and 30 more for teir 2 both use the Luke they give you. So yes they are free just for playing the event.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shaglyyk wrote: »
    You get 80 shards for teir 1 and 30 more for teir 2 both use the Luke they give you. So yes they are free just for playing the event.

Ah. I've only done tier 3 so far. My next one starts in 10 min, so I'll do one of the lowers.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can't complain with free... bit of strategy tier 3 , but free.
  • Options
    It's funny; tier 2 was much easier than tier 1. I mean, I beat tier 1 in one go (just target the raiders first to stop them calling assists). But one or two more misses on my part and I might have lost. But the second one? Man. Never even lost protection. Easy peasy.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    How much time and resources were spent to design and develop an event that I spent 4 minutes on. Now 8 minutes as it happened twice.

I'd rather them just give us the free stuff and spend design and dev time on more important things.

8 whole minutes ... not worth the effort, though I guess we get to play it a couple more times
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Bobloblaw wrote: »

Also, not to complain about everything, but the fact that you can't use your jawas if they are stronger than the event ones is lame. It's like it's a game mode that has nothing to do with your actual roster. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    They probably got us to realize that Tuskens can be tough for the unprepared.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • KVLOM3
    88 posts Member
    Options
    It's funny; tier 2 was much easier than tier 1. I mean, I beat tier 1 in one go (just target the raiders first to stop them calling assists). But one or two more misses on my part and I might have lost. But the second one? Man. Never even lost protection. Easy peasy.

That's good to hear. With less than a minute I barely finished tier one. Waiting for the event to refresh in 20 min to play Tier 2
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    How much time and resources were spent to design and develop an event that I spent 4 minutes on. Now 8 minutes as it happened twice.

I'd rather them just give us the free stuff and spend design and dev time on more important things.

8 whole minutes ... not worth the effort, though I guess we get to play it a couple more times

They spent the time trying to make it playable by all. Not too easy, not to impossible. Even with a premade team you can still fail.

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    i soled tier 1 with just luke lol
  • Options
    Quite a nice event.

But I'm just annoyed they were unable to tell us requirements or rewards a few days in advance.
    Once again. I can't say thanks as long as they keep holding back the Information we need. Big fat minus.
    I would've farmed those extra luke shards for the zeta and omegas for sure... But now it's just free shard shop currency.
    Aren't we already getting Jawas' shard shop currency from that droids event by the way?
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Also, not to complain about everything, but the fact that you can't use your jawas if they are stronger than the event ones is lame. It's like it's a game mode that has nothing to do with your actual roster. :|

Yeah it is pretty weird seeing the Jawas going in a different order then I'm used to with my own
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I agree with CEG9876 and the title of his post. I am impressed with the devs, not only for these new events but just for this game in general. I am F2P so I literally have YEARS of fun ahead of me trying to max out everyone. It sounds tedious but it is actually perfect because, lets be honest here, how much fun is a game if you have already achieved 100% completion? There is nothing left to work towards!

That being said, although I like it when they give us free stuff, it is even more fun and enjoyable when you have to work for them in an event (even if it does only last about 2-3 minutes).
  • Options
    The actual "content" of the event is pathetic