Fulcrum Ahsoka is not OP

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    She seemed good in the event. I had her with Ackbar lead, K2, Cassian and leia. She was getting 11 buffs with meditate.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    So what about ZGJ Zoda GK R2 FATz? Are you sure you can put the 10 debuffs in 4 turns?
  • Options
    Someone on my arena shard is using 6* G11 zeta Fulcrum already. He's using her with Wedge lead, Chaze and 2 zetas r2d2.

Kicked me out of first rank and I won't claim it again soon because I can't even beat him on offense now.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Someone on my arena shard is using 6* G11 zeta Fulcrum already. He's using her with Wedge lead, Chaze and 2 zetas r2d2.

Kicked me out of first rank and I won't claim it again soon because I can't even beat him on offense now.

I fought the exact same team with both Jedi and a Zader team (GK, Zavage, Boba, B2) and spanked it. You should try that if you haven't
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i was amuzed when i opened the forum today and saw posts about ahsoka being garbage simply because she ins't OP in every squad ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i was amuzed when i opened the forum today and saw posts about ahsoka being garbage simply because she ins't OP in every squad ;)

She's probably fun on offence, but I think people thought A) she'd be the Chaze cure or b) she'd help them hold arena rank. Neither of which appear to be the case
  • Options
    Her price point is great. Now the whales that invested in my arena feel commited to use her for a while. She's so much easier to beat than Nihilus. I play a Zarriss team, so whirlwind is somewhere between a tickle and a straight up heal.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Funny because the pre-release videos from the guys with the official dev thing showed her wrecking chaze. Was it just an underhanded trick to generate hype?
  • Options
    Glad someone said it.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I seriously can't be the only one who runs qgz, r2(z), GK, zoda, and ATF. I get that it's a lot of zetas to maximize its potential but it's an incredibly strong team.

Jka is miles better in that last spot than Ahsoka imo. The Jedi don't need another single target dmg. They lack strong AoE, and thats what jka brings to the table. My shardmates told me she was an obvious target, and once she dies, the squad crumbles. Jka has better survivalbility and consistent dps with his constant foresight/unique.
  • Options
    I think she works out great. I currently have her with Wedge (L), GK, Chaze, FAHsoka.

I have no problem beating anyone. Only negative is that I've been being targeted frequently since I'm the only one running her in a squad on my shard.
  • Options
    Yes 7* g11 zeta. Even with 8buffs on her full cc cd mods I have yet to hit for more then 40k. I've hit for 80k with zylo. Churrit hits for 40k on a regular. For the amount of gear that she requires (it's an insane amount of gear ) she hits like a wet noodle. Perhaps in the weeks to come people will figure out the best way to maximize her damage.

Ur doing something wrong then.... with 4 buffs I was hitting for 45k. And yes I have her maxed too
  • Options
    Zarriss definitely neutralises her completely.
  • Options
    I think she works out great. I currently have her with Wedge (L), GK, Chaze, FAHsoka.

I have no problem beating anyone. Only negative is that I've been being targeted frequently since I'm the only one running her in a squad on my shard.

how do you handle squad w/ b2 or zarriss? her special does not hit hard, it hits often so wont this be a nightmare against a squad with zarriss?
  • Options
    I fought a max Fulcrum and she hit for 60k on my shore trooper. Anyway, it was just a scratch since my shore trooper is 97k in health and protection.
  • Options
    Called it. I think she'll be good but not a game changer
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with being good...we just been spoiled with crazy op toons. I for one am glad to shake up the typical rex..dn...gk...chaze team. Yes it's a perfect team but it's gotten so boring not only using the same team for god knows how long but also fighting the exact same teams...day in and day out. I fully welcome ashoka. And she is very good, and on defense...cmon...no team unbeatable so don't loose sleep over dropped spots.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options

how do you handle squad w/ b2 or zarriss? her special does not hit hard, it hits often so wont this be a nightmare against a squad with zarriss?

Zarris squads already win every match on offense and lose every match on defense.
    They devs will eventually need to deal with the fact that the triple cleanse team is given a 47 percent chance of turning the match into a garbage fest just from dodge and base resist. If we are lucky they will figure it out sooner than later.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Problem of her is very bad on defense, worse than Zylo.
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I use the ZQGJ set up with Yoda, ATF, R2 and Kenobi and it's great. It doesn't hold as well/people might be intrigued to fight me but it's fun and she hits pretty hard.
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Her basic doing 15k and gaining 6k protection is really good given there's too assist attacks in there too
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    I fought a max Fulcrum and she hit for 60k on my shore trooper. Anyway, it was just a scratch since my shore trooper is 97k in health and protection.

Lol. We have a 6* on our shard. I've fought her twice. She still hasn't gone yet. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    She is like many others: a good and solid toon, just not meta-redefining as many expected her to be,
  • Options
    Alrikster wrote: »
    She is like many others: a good and solid toon, just not meta-redefining as many expected her to be,

She CAN replace DN to an extent. However she DOES need the protection of GK + Chase to excel.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    She is really good with the right team. I would speculate This is just a misinformation campaign to make people think twice about getting her so OP can stay keep his snowflake status a bit longer. Or, he has no clue how to mod/play.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    If you already plopped down cash for Chase, then it's the right team setup for you. Since I never bought any characters in this game, I'm not about to start now just for beefed up Ahsoka.

I don't, however, think she is garbage. I'm just not willing to pay for it. Eventually you will be able to farm her somewhere in the game.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    She is not garbage and she is not OP... All I see is a balance, which is good ;)
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    She is a durable attacker not a glass canon...
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    She doesn't change arena balance so that means a complete waste of 400 dollars for me. People saying they are happy when new characters fail to disrupt the meta, I just don't understand. The game is terminally stale and the devs are I intentionally detuning most new characters for reasons unknown to me.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bitmoji wrote: »
    She doesn't change arena balance so that means a complete waste of 400 dollars for me. People saying they are happy when new characters fail to disrupt the meta, I just don't understand. The game is terminally stale and the devs are I intentionally detuning most new characters for reasons unknown to me.

Im just happy she didn't make it worse.

The next should be a meta changer that moves chaze on the bench. Not help them.