Prev1
Darax_ren
363 posts Member
That is all.

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I would love another ewok, but I think there is too much hate to such characters so the devs won't do it real soon.. Im sick of this hate to characters that don't look "badass".. No wonder people want mandalorians. o:)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    +1
    Here are some design I made, in December
    Supercat wrote: »

Wicket:
    Health: 10,000
    Protection:13,000
    Speed: 170
    Attacker
    Abilities:
    Bolas throw (basic):
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant up to 2 Ewok allies who have less than 75% TM 20% TM

Hang Glider Assualt (special 3 turn cooldown):
    Deal physical damage to all enemies, this attack can't be countered or trigger any effects. Gain 10% TM for each Ewok ally.

Grant Courage (special 5 turn cooldown):
    All Ewok allies gain 30% TM and offense up and counter immunity and don't trigger effects when they attack for 2 turns.

Ewok Helpers (unique):
    Wicket gains 10 speed for each Ewok ally and other Ewoks gain 1/10 of that ammount.

All abilities maxed.
    He uses grant courage first.

This would make Ewoks go first, and make another meta (Ewoks).
    Counter immunity is awesome though
    Animation:
    Bolas throw:
    Toss a bolas that raps around people.
    Hang Glider Assualt:
    Either gets on hang glider or hang glider flies in and drops lots of rocks
    Grant courage:
    Make Ewok noises and throw multiple of those rope rock things in the air (for moral pretty much).

Logray:
    Health:20,000
    Protection:20,000
    Speed:130
    Support
    Abilities:
    Mystical attack (basic):
    Deal physical damage to target enemy. A random Ewok ally gains tenacity (1 turn) and there is a 30% chance for another ally to gain tenacity up (1 turn).
    The whole forest (special 6 turn):
    Heal all allies 30% of logray's max health. Then heal 30% protection of Ewok allies. All allies gain tenacity up for 2 turns. Ewok allies get protection recovery (25%) for 2 turns. This ability ignores buff immunity and healing immunity.
    Defend your village (special 4 turn):
    All allies gain defense up and health up. Ewok allies also gain protection up 25% of logray's max health.
    Health in the tribe (unique) :
    Logray gains 10% max health for each Ewok ally. Other Ewok allies gain 1/5 of that amount

All abilities maxed. Uses defend your village first.
    Animations:
    Mystical attack:
    Wave his staff at the enemy and have it glow green (current animation).
    The whole forest :
    Lift his staff causing a wind with leaves to blow in and allies coming after the leaves pass their spot. The staff should blow green.
    Defend your village :
    Raise his staff in the air, and then swirl it in a circle. The staff should be glowing green.

Obviously the health and protection would need to be updated.
    I also hope either TMR is fixed (preference) or cooldown increase.
    Post edited by Supercat on
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Only if it's the Jedi ewok.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

How many threads did that troll.
    Lol
  • Options
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    It won't happen, and you know it.

They can't add a 5th Ewok without redoing them all and there is no way that happens ever. They think the revenue isn't there to justify it compared to adding more and more and more and more Rebels.

Balance isn't their goal, it's revenue.
  • Options
    I dont understand the hate for ewoks. Yeah they look like cute cuddly teddy bears but, does everyone forget that they were going to eat our heros?
    What do you think happened to the dead Empire after the battle of Endor? Big celebration feast.
  • Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    I dont understand the hate for ewoks. Yeah they look like cute cuddly teddy bears but, does everyone forget that they were going to eat our heros?
    What do you think happened to the dead Empire after the battle of Endor? Big celebration feast.

Just image what ROTJ would have been like on Kashyyyk with Wookiees like Lucas originally planned...
  • Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »

The bbq sauce flowed freely that night.

They can't add a 5th Ewok without redoing them all and there is no way that happens ever. They think the revenue isn't there to justify it compared to adding more and more and more and more Rebels.

This.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Iove to have a fifth murder bear!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Can you blame them? It is a company we are talking about after all.
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I also propose all ewoks gain rebel tags as they joined the alliance by participating in the battle of Endor.
    Rebel tags for everyone!

Conversely, R2 should have an Ewok tag along with any ROTJ versions of Luke, Leia, Han or Chewie. They became part of the tribe.
  • Options
    Yub Nub.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Let's just agree they are all rebels and then they will add ewok by droves.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options

You will see 1 eventually. Then they will hide something behind them.

Come and get your 6 dot TMR mods with the 5 ewoks
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly we still need 3
    Wicket
    Paploo (he better be on a speeder bike and have a taunt)
    Logray

Of the 3 I want Paploo the most.
  • Options

I agree with you that they are a company trying to make revenue, pay the bills, and the employee's pay checks. However I disagree and strongly doubt that EA/CG would be taking a loss in revenue if a small part of their team spends a week or two a rework for Ewoks as well as the addition of a 5th. Especially if a part of the new Death Star ship raid takes place on Endor where we have to use the Ewoks along side the Rebels! Many people have Teebo, Elder, and maybe Chirpa close maxed so if they make a 5th Ewok with a faction pass then who's to say people won't spend money on gear/credits to level up Scout, Chirpa, and the new one as well as finishing Teebo and Eldwr? Revenue will definitely be made there!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Paploo, ewok, illusive ewok tank

Basic: I like to ride my Bycle: Deal physical damage to target enemy and expose them for 2 turns. (Base 8k)

Special: Follow Me: Paploo deals AOE special damage to all enemies with a 50 percent chance to stun. This attack can not be resisted. Paploo also taunts for 3 turns and gains foresight. (Base damage 3k, CD 10 turns)

Special: I have the need, the need to go fast: Paploo grants 75% TM and speed up for 3 turns to all ewok allies. Ewoks that already have speed up gain offense up and retribution. (8 turn cool down)

Unique: catch me if you can: Paploo has plus 25 percent evasion. Zeta for each attack dodged gain 15% TM and reduce Cooldowns by 1. Paploo gains an additional 15 percent evasion.

Health 26k
    Protection 21k
    Tenacity 68 percent
    Potency 67 percent
    Crit damage 150 percent
    Armor 30 percent
    Speed 190
  • Options
    If we get a fifth muder bear can he be called Freddy Fazbear?
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    I want Wicket
  • CatoNines
    423 posts Member
    Options

If there are Jedi Ewok, there must also be Sith.
    Yeah. Give me a Dark Lord murder bear. I want to here his back story.

• Options
    CatoNines wrote: »

If there are Jedi Ewok, there must also be Sith.
    Yeah. Give me a Dark Lord murder bear. I want to here his back story.

There's one Jedi Ewok. Don't know about a sith one or darkside but wouldn't doubt it.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »

Basic: I like to ride my Bycle: Deal physical damage to target enemy and expose them for 2 turns. (Base 8k)

Special: Follow Me: Paploo deals AOE special damage to all enemies with a 50 percent chance to stun. This attack can not be resisted. Paploo also taunts for 3 turns and gains foresight. (Base damage 3k, CD 10 turns)

Special: I have the need, the need to go fast: Paploo grants 75% TM and speed up for 3 turns to all ewok allies. Ewoks that already have speed up gain offense up and retribution. (8 turn cool down)

Unique: catch me if you can: Paploo has plus 25 percent evasion. Zeta for each attack dodged gain 15% TM and reduce Cooldowns by 1. Paploo gains an additional 15 percent evasion.

Health 26k
    Protection 21k
    Tenacity 68 percent
    Potency 67 percent
    Crit damage 150 percent
    Armor 30 percent
    Speed 190

Bad design: Ewoks don't do any debuffs, that's an important characteristic of the faction

Because most ewoks don't have a speeder bike.

*checkmate.
  • Options
    It has been since Feb/March 2016 that Ewoks were top 10 viable in Arena. Pleeeeeeeeeese allow the Fur Balls to reign supreme once again! Not only do we need a 5th Ewok but we need all others to be reworked including allowing Teebo to taunt. They need Zetas. They neeeeed heeeeeellllllp!

Let the Fur Fly!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Health 26k
    Protection 21k
    Tenacity 68 percent
    Potency 67 percent
    Crit damage 150 percent
    Armor 30 percent
    Speed 190

Bad design: Ewoks don't do any debuffs, that's an important characteristic of the faction

*checkmate.

Ewoks still aren't debuff, they are control.

Maybe you could get away with dispel all and stagger
  • Options

You will see 1 eventually. Then they will hide something behind them.

Come and get your 6 dot TMR mods with the 5 ewoks

This made me actually laugh... most likely because it's right on the nose
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Health 26k
    Protection 21k
    Tenacity 68 percent
    Potency 67 percent
    Crit damage 150 percent
    Armor 30 percent
    Speed 190

*checkmate.

Ewoks still aren't debuff, they are control.

Maybe you could get away with dispel all and stagger

One stagger is a debuff

2 the speeder bike is an empire weapon. It should have empire capabilities
    Paploo like an ewok only gives buffs but his weapon does the debuffs
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Add wilford brimley or teek the little speedster or the humans from the ewok movies they could have ewok and support tags